Bank of Maharashtra AFO 2021
important question of Bank of Maharashtra AFO is collected from students on their momory based opinion so it can vary from main question paper of Bank of Maharashtra AFO 2021 in the end you will get downloadable pdf in which you will get broad explanation of each question asked in exam’s
first question is releted to the brackish water
1. In which of the following state has highest inland water resource in the form of brackish water?
d. West Bengal
This Question is about highest inland water resource in the form of brackish water.
brackish water: – it is also known as brack water, this water comes naturally in the environment, salinity level of this water is more than fresh water and less than sea water, in many research it is said that it forms after mixing of sea water and fresh water.
Odisha has largest area of brackish water, according to the data of 2018 total brackish water is 430 thousand hectares in Odisha.
2. Name the physiological disorder in the mango where fruit from outside looks normal but inside patch flesh become sponge, yellow, sour?
a. Mango malformation
b. Black tip
d. Alternate bearing
e. Spongy tissue
Spongy tissue is only the physiological disorder in the mango where fruit from outside looks normal but inside patch flesh become sponge, yellow, sour and it can be only dedected by cutting the fruit.
3. The farming system where crop and livestock form synergy with recycling allow maximum use of avaible resources is known as?
a. Agroforestry System
b. Integrated Nutrient System
c. Mixed Farming System
d. Integrated Farming System
Integrated Farming System is the type of system where crop and livestock form synergy with recycling allow maximum use of
4. Calcareous soil give effervescence visibly whe treated with diluted 0.1 N HCL due to release of?
5. IRRI and its national research partner developed golden rice to complement the deficiency of ?
a. Vit A
b. Vit B
c. Vit D
6. HQ of ICAR indian institute of soil and water conservation?
7. important question in Bank of Maharashtra AFO Development of Agriculture ecosystem intended to be sustainable and self sufficient?
8. Total agroclimatic zone of india
9. Green house technology started in which decade of india?
a. 1960’s decade
b. 1970’s decade
c. 1980’s decade
d. 1990’s decade
10. Which Soil has high water holding capacity but poor drainage?
a. Black soil
c. Laterite soil
d. Alluvial soil
11. Blue colour certificate tag indecation of ?
a. Certified seed
b. Foundation seed
c. Breeder seed
d. Registered seed
12. Which silk known as golden treasure of assam?
a. Mulberry silk
b. Tassar silk
c. Muga silk
d. Eri silk
13. the important question in Bank of Maharashtra AFO Which of the following is neutral fertilizer?
d. Ammonium Sulphate
14. MSP announced by?
b. Central govt.
c. Agricultural university
15. Agriculture produce market regulated by
a. Central govt
b. APMC by state govt
16. Name the irrigation method is which maximum water fertilizer and pesticide can be utilized?
a. Sprilnker irrigation
b. Surface irrigation
c. Drip irrigation
17. Minimum lease period of land of Mega food park?
a. 25 yr
b. 50 yr
c. 75 yr
d. 40 yr
18. High input cost of crop production and unstable market facing by farmer which results in huge loss and debtness to farmer to over come from this problem which of the farming system will be most recommended?
a. Zero budget Farming
b. Integrated farming
c. Mixed farming
d. Cooperative farming
19. Premium of kharif season?
a. 2% of SI
b. 1.5% of SI
c. 5% of SI
20. important question in Bank of Maharashtra AFO Legal entity formed by primary producer i.e. farmer, milk producer,fishereman, etc, which can be producer compny cooperative socity or any legal firm which provide sharing of profit among members known as?
c. Farmers club
d. Producer organization
21. Lowest seed multiplication ratio?
22. A cold treatment given to plant and it responds with its flowering is refferd as?
23. the important question in Bank of Maharashtra AFO Highest organic certified area in which state?
24. Lowest inland water reservoir in which state?
25. Soil loss equation A = RKLSCP K Stands for?
a. Soil erosivity
b. Soil erodibility
c. Soil covering
d. Soil conservation
26. Land holding of marginal farmer
a. Upto 1 ha
b. 2 ha
c. 5 ha
d. 2.5 ha
27. Distance of rural godown from poultry and dairy farms?
a. 300 m
b. 500 m
c. 40 m
d. 100 m
28. 20 HP tractor subsidy to women
a. 35% up to 1 lakh
b. 20% upto 50000
c. 40% upto 50000
29. In which crop PepsiCo pvt ltd. and govt of Maharashtra collaborate started a ppp drip irrigation?
30.important question in Bank of Maharashtra AFO Crossing of cross breed animal to its pure parent known as
a. Back crossing
b. Cross breeding
c. Line bredding
31. Urea is made of?
a. NH3 + CO2 + NITRIC ACID
b. Anhydrus ammonia + co2
32. NPOP ministry > ministry of commerce and industry
33. Granular form fertilizer > granulated fertilizer
34. What is the name of disease comes from symptoms which causes bunchy appearance at the top of the tree and new leaves that are produced are nerower than normal yellow and flat/
a. Bunchy top
35. Highest surface water irrigation covered area under which river basin
36. Extension and training work : KVK
37. PMFBY Threshold yield: Threshold Yield for a crop in an Insurance Unit shall be based on average yield of last seven years excluding two years of declared calamity if any, multiplied by the level of indemnity of the area.
38. Youth entrepreneurship scheme : ACBC
39. Minimum per day income of BPL family : Rs 32 in rural areas and Rs 47 in urban areas
40. Part of a waste water treatment plant where solid impurities separate from water: satteling tank
41. extent of bank finance in the ,margin money operated by National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (25%)
42. which principal of farm management implies that saving in the resource replaced must be greater than that the cost of resource added in choosing between the two completing resources for profit maximization> principle of least cost
43. downward movement of water through gravity : percolation
44. embryo transfer techniq is developed by : NDDB
45. NHB subcidy in general for open field projects> 20% of the total project cost limited to Rs 25 lakh per project in general area
46. Loweset N is in which fertilizer
c. Amonium sulphate
d. Ammonium nitrate
47. Parameter used by big cooperate companies for Agri project?
35+ question is directly asked from IBPS AFO MAINS Course
Bank of Maharashtra AFO solution PDF=> Click here to Download PDF <=