All these General Agriculture One liner PDF Part 7th is very important for all agricultural exams like ibps afo,nabard,rrb so and other exam.
- Cashew nut and almond are the richest source of?
- Cassava (Manihot esculenta) belongs to the family?
- Cassava mosaic disease is transmitted by?
Ans. White fly.
- Caterpillars possess ————-type of mouth parts?
Ans. Bitting & Chewing.
- Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) is a physical property exhibited by ?
Ans. Soil Colloids.
- Cattle Feed produced from anaerobic fermentation?
- Cauliflower’s economic part ‘head’ is essentially a?
- Causative organism of Anthrax in cattle?
Ans. Bacteria (Bacillus anthracsis).
- Cause of low productivity of Kari soil is due to?
Ans. Low PH.
- ———-causes inhibition of root growth?
- Causes of red colour in chilli?
- CCI means?
Ans. Cotton Corporation of India Mumbai (31 July 1970).
- CCRP-1 is an improved clone of?
Ans. Forastero variety of Cocoa.
- Cell theory was given by ?
Ans. M.J. Schleiden and T.Schwann (1939).
- —————cells have the ability to divide throughout the life of a plant ?
Ans. Meristematic cells.
- Central AGMARK Lab is located at ?
- Central element in learning situation ?
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) is located at ?
Ans. Cochin, Kerala.
- Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) is located at?
Ans. Kasargode, Kerala.
- Central Potato Research Institute is located in?
- Central Tobacco Research Institute is located in?
Ans. Rajmundri, Andhra pradesh.
- Central Rice Research Institute is located at?
Ans. Cuttack, Orissa.
- Central Soil Salinity Research Institute is located at?
Ans. Karnal, Haryana.
- Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI) is located at ?
Ans. Sreekaryam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerela.
- Deficiency of vitamin B2 causes ?
Ans. Skin Cracking.
- Centre for Sustainable Agriculture is located at?
Ans. Secunderabad, AP.
- Centre of origin of Brinjal?
- Centre of origin of Cucumber?
- Centre of origin of Sugarcane?
- Cereal crops show V shaped pale yellowing at lower leaf tips due to deficiency of?
- Cereals are botanically?
- Cereals are deficient in which amino acid?
- Certified seed is generally produced by?
Ans. SSC (State Seed Corporation).
- The term “Enzyme” wae given by?
Ans. W.Kuhne (1867).
- Certified seed tag having?
Ans. Purple colour.
- Certified tag colour of breeder seed?
Ans. Golden yellow.
- Certified tag colour of foundation seed?
Ans. White tag.
- Certified seed can be produced from?
Ans. Registered seed or Foundation seed.
- CFTRI denotes Central Food Technological Research Institute?
Ans. Mysore, KN.
- Chaffy grains with black spot is the infestation of?
Ans. Gundhi Bug (Leptocorisa acuta).
- Chairman of National Commission for Farmers?
Ans. Dr. M.S. Swaminathan
- Present Chairman of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)?
Ans. Shri Dilip Rath.
- Chambakad Large is a variety of?
Ans. Indian Gooseberry-Nelli.
- Chanalization begins from which mechanism of water erosion?
Ans. Rill erosion.
- Change in normal crop planning to meet weather abnormalities is termed as?
Ans. Contingent planning.
- Change of floral organs to leaf like structures is known as?
- Characters which are governed/ controlled by several genes each having small individual effect.?
Ans. Polygenic Traits.
- Chasmogamy was found in?
Ans. Rice Barely, Wheat and Oat.
- Chawki stand, Netrika , RKO powder etare related terms of ?
- Cheapest N fertilizer, suitable for foliar spray?
Ans. Urea (46%N).
- Chelisoches moris is a natural enemy of?
Ans. Red Palm weevil.
- Chemical or physical agent which greatly enhances the frequency of mutation.?
- Chemical used for polyploidy breeding?
- Chemical used to break seed dormancy?
Ans. Thiourea & Potasium nitrate.
- Chemicals used for weed control are called?
- Chemicals which retard transpiration rate called?
- Chestnut compound contains ———–&————?
Ans. Copper sulphate & Ammonium Carbonate.
- Chestnut compound is mainly used for—————-?
Ans. Soil Drenching.
- Chi square test was given by?
Ans. Karl pearson.
- Chiasmata occurs at?
Ans. Diplotene stage.
- Chickpea variety resistant to Fusarium Wilt?
Ans.JG-74, JG-315, BG-256, Awarodhi.
- Chickpea variety suitable for rainfed condition?
Ans. Vishal, Anubhav.
- Greenhouse gas responsible for global warming?
Ans. CO2 (50%).
- Chief pollinator of pumpkin?
- Chillies leaves curl, malform and dry up at tips due to infestation by?
- Chip budding is practiced in?
- Chlorite is?
Ans.2:1:1 or 2:2 type clay mineral.
- Chlorophyll contains?
- Choose best crop enterprises?
Ans. Principal of opportunity cost.
- Chowghat Green Dwarf is a variety of ?
- Chromosomal theory of heredity was proposed by?
Ans. W. Sutton (1902).
- Cigarette tobacco is prominent growing in states of ?
Ans. Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka.
- The circulatory system in insects is?
Ans. Open type.
- Citric acid soluble phosphatic fertilizers?
Ans. DCP, Basic slag and Rhemania Phosphate.
- Citrus canker is caused by?
Ans. Xanthomonas compestris pv citri.
- Citrus gumosis is caused by?
Ans. Phytophthora palmivora.
- Citrus is propagated by?
Ans. Apomictic embryos.
- Do clay particles have a size of ——————in diameter?
- Clay soils contain at least ————-% by weight of clay separates?
- Cleft grafting is practiced in?
- Cleistogamy was found in?
Ans. Wheat and Barley.
- Clipping off the top of rice seedlings containing immature stages of insects reduces the carry-over of infestation of ?
Ans. Rice hispa.
- Clipping or trimming of live shrubs or trees into decorative shapes, as of animals is known as?
- Clonal selection mostly used in the crop?
- The lowest layer of atmosphere?
Ans. 8-18 km height (Stratosphere).
- ———–clouds are associated with rainfalls?
- Cloud types which give the heavy and continuous precipitation?
- Cnaphalocrocis medinalis attack ……. Stage of the crop?
Ans. All Stages (Active tillering to Booting).
- Sapota variety CO-1 is a cross of?
Ans. Cricket ball × oval.
- Co2 strongly absorbs?
Ans. Long wave radiation.
- Coarsest of all food grains Kodo?
Ans. Paspulum scrobiculatum.
- Cockchafer beetle is a pest of?
- Coconut is a——————-crop?
Ans. Cross pollinated.
- Coconut water is rich in?
- Cocos nucifera is the scientific name of?
- What coefficient of skewness for normal distribution is?
- Coefficient of variation calculated by?
Ans. CV = (SD/Mean) x 100.
- Coffee Board of India is located at?
- Coffee leaf rust disease is caused by?
Ans. Fungus (Hemelia vastatrix).
- Coined the term ‘functional nutrient’?
Check out Agriculture Current Affairs
|=> Click To Download <=|
|=> IBPS AFO STUDY MATERIAL <=|