General Agriculture One-liner PDF Part 24th
- Meristem culture technique was developed by?
Ans. George Morel & Martin (1952).
- Metacide the trade name of?
Ans. Methyl parathion.
- Metasystox is a?
Ans. Systemic poison.
- Meterologica is an ancient book compiled by?
- Method applied to prevent disease occurrence are called?
Ans. Prophylactic Method.
- Method demonstration is?
Ans. Short-type demonstration.
- Method in Rice is also known as?
Ans. Madagascar method?
- Isolation distance of cucumber for foundation seed?
- Method used for the determination of lime requirement of an acid soil is?
Ans. Shoemaker’s method.
- Methods used for handling the segregating generation?
Ans. Pedigree, Bulk, and Single seed descent method.
- Parasites & Predators are examples of method of insect pest control?
- Methyl demeton which is strongly systemic and effective against sucking insects is marketed as?
- MFALDA means——–?
Ans. Marginal Farmers & Agricultural Labourers Development Agency.
- Micro irrigation method, in which water is applied as drop form through emitters?
Ans. Drip method.
- Micro irrigation method, in which water is applied as spray?
Ans. Sprinkler method.
- Micro watershed covers an area of about ?
Ans.100 – 1000 ha.
- Micro-organisms that can cause disease in insects are known as ?
Ans. Entomo pathogensis.
- Micro propagation is based on the principle?
- Micro propagation through tissue culture is popular in?
- Instruments used for depth of water table?
- Middle clouds, examples?
Ans. Altostratus, Altocumulus.
- Middlemost value of the series?
- Milk pail of India.?
- Milli- Watersheds has an area of?
Ans. 1000 to 10,000 Hectare.
- Mimicry weeds of rice and wheat is?
Ans. Wild rice (Echinochloa crusgalli) and Phalaris minor.
- Minerals are translocated in plants as ?
Ans. Both organic and inorganic compounds.
- Miniature roses are otherwise known as ?
Ans. Baby roses.
- Minimum genetic purity required for Certified seeds is?
- Minimum genetic purity required for Foundation seeds is?
- Minimum germination % fixed for Bhindi seed?
- Minimum germination % for rice seeds for certification?
- Minimum germination for quality cotton seed is?
- Minimum germination percentage of good quality groundnut seeds?
- Instruments used for measures amount of direct solar radiation?
- Instruments used for measures total incoming solar radiation?
- Instruments used for measures soil moisture tension?
- Minimum Support Price is fixed by govt for cotton varieties of?
Ans.H-4, H 777, F 414.
- Minimum TSS % required in Squash ?
- Minimum TSS % required in Syrup ?
- Minimum Wages Act for agricultural labourers was passed in?
- Mini-Watersheds has an area of?
Ans. UP TO 100 Hectare.
- Miracle forest tree (as it provides fodder, fuel, pulpwood and timber) is ?
- Mites belong to the phylum———& class——-?
Ans. Arthropoda & Arachnida.
- Mites prefer—————————type of weather?
Ans. Warm, Dry weather.
- Mitosis term was coined by?
Ans. Walther Flemming (1882)
- Mixing neem cake with urea increase the efficiency of?
- Mixing neem cake with urea enhances ?
Ans. Nutrient Use Efficiency.
- Major producer of rice in the world?
- IRRI was established in?
- Mn deficiency shows?
Ans. Interveinal yellowing of younger leaves.
- Mohitnagar is a variety of?
- Instruments used for measures transpiration is?
- Mokara & ‘Aerides’ are ?
- Molecular scissors used in genetic engineering?
Ans. Restriction endonuclease.
- Molemma’ is finely divided dust of ?
- Molya disease resistant variety of barley is?
Ans. RD 2052.
- Money supply in Indian national economy is regulated by?
- Monoembryonic species of citrus?
- Monosaccharide contains?
Ans. Glucose, Fructose, Galactose and Mannose.
- Monosaccharides possess reducing property due to the presence of?
Ans. Free aldehyde or keto group.
- Monosaccharides that are used as energy source?
Ans. Glucose and fructose.
- Monosomic hypoploid?
- Monsoon is a?
Ans. Arabic word.
- Montek disease of rice is caused by?
Ans. Rice root nematode.
- MOP contains—————% Potassium?
- MOP means?
Ans. Muriate of Potash.
- Moringa oleifera is?
- Most abundant & successful group of animals on earth?
- Most abundant form of RNA that constitutes 80% parts of cellular RNA ?
- Most appropriate crops in dryland farming are?
Ans. Pearl millet, sorghum, gram, toria.
- Most attractive Orchids belong to the group of?
- Most common example of taungya system?
Ans. Planting of Teak in Myanmar.
- Most common form of water erosion?
Ans. Splash erosion.
- Most common method of surface irrigation to irrigate groundnut and pulses?
Ans. Check basin.
- Most commonly cultivated soybean in India?
Ans. Yellow-colored soybean.
- Most commonly used disinfectant in water purification?
- Most commonly used for flower induction?
- Most commonly used herbicides in sugarcane are?
Ans. Simazine, Atrazine and Alachlor.
- Most commonly used method for selection from segregation generations of crosses in self-pollinated crops?
Ans. Pedigree method.
- Most concentrated nitrogenous fertilizer?
Ans. Anhydrous ammonia (81%N).
- Most critical stage for irrigation in potato is?
Ans.25% tuber formation stage?
- Most critical stages for irrigation of tobacco is?
- Most dominated weed species in rice field is?
Ans. Echinochloa spp.
- Most expensive fruit in the world?
- Most fertile soil?
- Most frequently occurred item?
- Most important and potent parasites belong to the order?
- Most important crop variety during green revolution?
Ans. HD 2329.
- Most important form of wind erosion?
- Most important nutrients required for tomato cultivation?
Ans. Boron and zinc.
- Most of the commercial crops were introduced to India by ?
- Most poisonous pollutant in water?
- Most popular varieties of sapota?
Ans. Kali Patti, Pili patti, Oval, Cricket ball, Chatri, Barahmasi.
- Most popular variety of Mango in India?
- Most popular variety of pomegranate?
Ans. Ganesh and Dholka.
- Most prominent cropping pattern of rice in India?
- Most serious disease of sugarcane?
Ans. Red rot disease.
- Most serious pest for tomato plant?
Ans. Root-knot nematode.
- Most serious pest of cucurbits?
Ans. Fruit fly.
- Most suitable cropping system for wheat crop?
Ans. Mixed cropping.
Check out Agriculture Current Affairs
|=> Click To Download <=|
|=> IBPS AFO STUDY MATERIAL <=|