General Agriculture One-liner PDF Part 25th
- Most suitable soil for groundnut cultivation?
Ans. Sandy loam soil.
- Most suitable variety of chickpea to drought resistant?
Ans. NP-58, RSG-44.
- Most suitable woodlot trees in India ?
Ans. Casuarina and Leucaena.
- Most widely accepted training system of grapevine in India ?
Ans. Bower system.
- Most widely grown maize spp. in India ?
Ans. Zea mays indurate (Flint corn).
- Most widely used herbicide in ?
- Most widely used training system for commercial fruits?
Ans. Modified Leader System.
- Most widely used training system of aonla?
Ans. Modified central leader system.
- Mostly widely used pamphlet size?
Ans. 12 to 24 pages.
- Moth orchids belong to———–group ?
- Moths & Butterflies belong to the order ?
- Mottle leaf of citrus is due to deficiency of?
- Mound layering is also known as ?
Ans. Stool layering.
- Mouth parts of a plant bug are ?
Ans. Piercing and sucking.
- Movement of bees, “the language of bees” is done with respect to ?
Ans. Sun and Gravity.
- MSP is fixed by ?
Ans. CACP (Commission of Agricultural Cost and Price).
- Mudicode’ is a variety of ?
Ans. Oriental pickling melon.
- Mulberry cultivation is known as ?
- Mulgoa is variety of?
- Multiline breeding is exploited widely in the crop?
- Multiple combination of trees, fruit trees, vegetables etc. ?
- Multiplication of cell of large number of plants placed in appropriate environment conditions with required nutrients is known as?
Ans. Plant tissue or in vitro culture.
- Multipurpose tree species ?
Ans. Albizia lebbeck.
- Murraya koenigii is ?
Ans. Curry Leaf.
- Muscle protein is known as ?
- Mushroom is a large fleshy ?
- Mustard crop planted at a spacing of 50 x 20 cm will have _______ plants/ha.?
- Mutant varieties of tobacco are ?
Ans. Jayashri, Bhavya.
- Muttom Varikka’ & Srilanka/Singapore are varieties of ?
- Mychoryza increase availability of ?
- Mycorrhiza inoculated plants register ?
Ans. Higher Nitrogen content.
- N, P and K are ?
Ans. Primary nutrients.
- N, P, K, Ca, Mg and S are ?
Ans. Macro nutrients.
- NABARD is started on ?
Ans. 12th July 1982.
- NABARD means ?
Ans. National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development.
- NADAMS means.?
Ans. National Agricultural Drought Advisory and Management Systems AgRIS Resources Information System.
- NAFED is connected with ?
Ans. Agricultural Marketing.
- NAFED means ?
Ans. National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Limited.
- NAFED was established in the year ?
Ans. 2 October 1958.
- Namakkal is a place in Tamil Nadu famous for?
Ans. Namakkal is the major producer of Egg in Southern Region.
- Name the essential nutrients available through air and water?
Ans. C, H,O.
- Name the leucoplast which functions as the storage of oil?
- Name the metallic chemical element useful in weather forecasting ?
Ans. MERCURY- in thermometers.
- Name the pest with international status ?
- Name the prokaryotic organism which does not contain mitochondria ?
- Name the tree whose wood is used to make cricket bats ?
- Nandi, Narok & Kazungula are varieties of?
Ans. Setaria Grass.
- Nanotechnology is coined by-Nario Taniguichi (1974), at Univ. of Tokyo,?
- Napier Grass is otherwise known as ?
Ans. Elephant Grass/Sudan grass/King grass.
- Narayakodi & ‘Kumbhakodi’ are varieties of—————?
- National Bamboo Mission-started ?
- National Biodiversity Authority is located at?
Ans. Chennai (10 Octo 2003).
- National Botanical Research Institute is located at ?
Ans. Lucknow, UP.
- National Centre for Mushroom Research and Training is located at ?
Ans. Solan, Himachal Pradesh.
- National Commission on Farmers ?
Ans. 18 Nov. 2004.
- Chairman of National Commission on Farmers?
Ans. M.S. Swaminathan.
- NCPAH Means ?
Ans. National Committee on Plasticulture Applications in Horticulture (New Delhi).
- National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), established in?
Ans.16 July 1965 Anand.
- Instruments used for measuring specific gravity of soil ?
- First NDDB chairman ?
Ans. Dr. V. Kurien (1965-1998))
- National Flower of India ?
Ans. Lotus (Nelumbo nucifera Gaerth).
- National flower of USA?
- National Food Security Mission (NFSM) has been launched from the rabi 2007-08 to enhancing the production of ?
Ans. Rice, wheat and pulses by 10, 8 and 2 million tonnes respectively by the end of the Eleventh Plan.
- National Food Security Mission started Rabi?
- Instruments used for measuring root pressure?
- National Horticulture Mission?
- National institute of Agricultural Marketing is situated at ?
- National Project on Management of Soil Health & Fertility (NPMSF), has been introduced in?
- National Remote Sensing Agency (NRSA) is situated at ?
- National Research Centre for Agroforestry is situated at ?
Ans. Jhansi (1988).
- National Seed Corporation (NSC) came into existence in?
- National Seed Rules (NSR) was started on?
- Instruments used for measuring duration of sunshine?
Ans. Cambell stokes.
- National tree of India?
Ans. Banyan tree- Ficus benghalensis.
- Natural genetic engineer ?
- Natural grazing pattern is known as ?
- Natural resources which are renewable ?
Ans. Water and wood.
- Natural soil aggregates/mass are known as?
- Naturally occurring Auxin is ?
- Navasree, Nithyasree & Sugandhi are varieties of?
- NBFGR-National Bureau for Fish Genetic Resource is situated at ?
Ans. Lucknow (1983).
- NBPGR (National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources) is located in?
Ans. New Delhi.
- NBSS and LUP centre is located at ?
- Neelum , Kalapady , Benishan , Mulgoa & Suvarnarekha are varieties of ?
- Neem contains———-which gives insecticidal properties?
- Neem oil is?
Ans. An Antifeedants.
- “Nek Chand’s Rock Garden’’ is located at ?
- Nematode and Bacterial wilt resistant variety of tomato?
Ans. Arka vardan.
- Maize protein is called?
- Nematodes in citrus crop is controlled by?
- Nematodes penetrate the plant tissue with?
Ans. Buccal stylet.
- Net gain ATP during glycolysis?
- Net gain ATP synthesis from one molecule of glucose in respiration?
Ans. 36 ATP.
- Net income is?
Ans. Gross returns.
- I calculated net worth from ?
Ans. Balance Sheet.
- Neutral fertilizer, also called Kishan khad?
Ans. Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (26%N).
- Neutralizing value of calcicum carbonate is ?
- Neutralizing power of hydrated lime is ?
- Neutralizing value of Dolomite is ?
- New castle disease is caused by?
Check out Agriculture Current Affairs
|=> Click To Download <=|
|=> IBPS AFO STUDY MATERIAL <=|