General Agriculture One liner PDF Part 16th
General Agriculture One-liner PDF is a very important pdf for ibps afo, nabard, and other agriculture exams.
- In soil testing laboratories, ———–method is used for the estimation of Potassium ?
Ans. Flame Photometric.
- In soil testing laboratories, method is used for the estimation of Phosphorus?
- In soil testing laboratories Gypsum requirements is found out by using method?
- In soil testing organic carbon is estimated by using method?
- In soil testing soil nitrogen is estimated from the calculation of?
Ans. Organic Carbon.
- In soil the content is generally higher during summer and lower during winter?
- Particle density of a mineral soil is expressed in?
- In Strip Plot Design, which one is to be tested with higher precision ?
- In sugarcane the most important critical stage for irrigation?
- In the atmosphere, which of the following gases account for about 99 % by ?
Ans. Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon dioxide.
- In the Northern hemisphere, Stevenson’s screen door open towards?
- In the Northern hemisphere wind moves around anticyclones in?
Ans. Clockwise direction
- In the Northern hemisphere, wind moves around cyclones in ?
Ans. Anticlockwise direction.
- In the rice plant ,leaves are arranged in———–manner?
- In the Southern hemisphere wind moves around anticyclones in?
Ans. Anticlockwise direction.
- In the Southern hemisphere wind moves around cyclones in?
Ans. Clockwise direction.
- In the term ‘LC 50’ , LC stands for ?
Ans. Lethal Concentration.
- In the term ‘LD50’ , LD stands for?
Ans. Lethal Dose.
- In waterlogged rice field, atmospheric nitrogen can be fixed to the soil by ?
- In which cells does mitosis occur ?
Ans. Somatic cells.
- In which cells does the meiosis occur?
Ans. Reproductive cells
- In which ecosystem, producers are of large size?
Ans. Grassland ecosystem.
- In which garden, arrangement of rocks is main feature?
Ans. Japanese garden.
- In which planting system, a tree is planted on a corner of each angle?
Ans. Triangle System.
- In which stage, crossing over takes place ?
Ans. Pachytene stage.
- In which year Govt. of India Passed national seed corporation?
- In which year National Seed Policy was announced ?
- Inability of a plant to resist the effect of pathogen?
- Inability of freshly harvested seeds to germinate for a period of time is known as ?
- Inbred lines will lead to ……. no. of single crosses.?
- Income Tax is an example of ?
Ans. Direct tax.
- IW/CPE Ratio of Safflower?
Ans. 0.4 (lowest).
- Increase in money supply and fall in production causes?
- Increased fruit size in grapes is due to application of?
- Increasing industrilisation is causing much danger to man’s life by ?
Ans. Polluting the environment.
- India has an arable land of ?
Ans. 168 million hectares.
- India has the largest area in the world under ?
Ans. Pulse crops.
- India holds position the production of sugarcane and sugar in the world is?
- India’s Bread Basket’?
- India’s first Agricultural university was started in————at———–?
Ans. 1960, Pantnagar.
- India’s global position in agricultural production?
Ans. 2nd.( world’s second largest food producer)
- India’s global position in the production of natural Rubber?
- India’s share in the world production of mango is about?
- Indian Cardamom Research Institute is located at?
Ans. Myladumpara, Idukki.
- Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) est. ?
Ans. July 16, 1929, on the basis of Royal Commission 1928.
- Indian dwarf/Club wheat is ?
Ans. T. spherococum (2n= 28).
- Indian Farmer’s Fertilizer Cooperative?
- Indian Forest Act was come in existence ?
- Indian geostationary satellite used to take cloud pictures?
Ans. Insat 2-A.
- Indian Institute of Pulses Research is located at?
Ans. Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Indian Institute of Spices Research is located at?
Ans. Kozhikode (Kerala).
- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research (IISR) is situated at ?
Ans. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- Indian Institute of Vegetable Research is located in?
Ans. Varanasi UP.
- Pusa Majesty is a ——————?
Ans. Gynodioecious Variety.
- Indian Meteorological Organization (IMD) situated in?
Ans. Pune (1932).
- IW/CPE Ratio of Cotton ?
- IW/CPE Ratio is 0.9 of which crop?
Ans. Wheat and Maize.
- Indian/old world cottons are ?
Ans. Gossipium arborium, G. herbacium.
- I grew Indica rice in ?
- Indira gandhi Agricultural University started in the year ?
- INDOFIL M45 is the trade name of ?
- Indu is a popular variety of ?
Ans. Ash gourd (Benincasa hispida).
- Infiltration rate is relatively higher in ?
Ans. Sandy soil.
- Inflexion point is found on ?
Ans. Irrational zone.
- IW/CPE Ratio is 0.6 of which crop?
Ans. Gram, Groundnut and Pigeonpea.
- Initial distinguishing character for identification of Phalaris minor ?
Ans. It is basal node is pink upto 50 days.
- In layering the rooting medium is taken to the branches?
Ans. Air layering.
- Inorganic acids such as Sulphuric acid & Nitric acid are potent suppliers of ions in the soil?
- Inorganic matter comprises ——% of soil ?
- Insect pests belong to the phylum?
- Insecticidal properties of BHC was discovered by?
- Insecticidal properties of DDT was discovered by?
Ans. Dr. Paul Muller 1939.
- Insecticide Act was introduced in ?
- Insecticide dust carriers have a particle size of?
Ans. 1-40 micron.
- Insecticide found in fat issue of milch animals ?
- Insecticide of plant origin is ?
- Insecticide rules were came into force in ?
- Insecticide that was used widely in Cashew ?
- Insecticides used in gaseous forms are called?
- Insects belong to the class ?
- Insects have ………………….. number of legs ?
- Insects have—————–pair of wings ?
Ans. One or Two.
- Full form of DARE ?
Ans. Department of Agricultural Research and Education.
- Instrument to measure RH ?
Ans. Psychrometers and Hygrometers
- Instrument used for estimating ET under field condition?
Ans. Can Evaporimeter.
- Instrument used for measuring concentration of ozone in air ?
- Instrument used for measuring duration of solar radiation ?
Ans. Sunshine recorder.
- Instrument used for measuring intensity of solar radiation ?
- Instrument used for measuring relative humidity in the crop field ?
- Instrument used for measuring wind direction?
Ans. Wind vane.
- Instrument used for measuring wind velocity ?
- Instrument used for soil collection in wet lands ?
Ans. Soil auger.
- Most Poisonous pollutant in water is ?
- Intensive Agriculture Development Programme (IADP) launched in ?
Ans. July, 1960.
- Interculture operation in groundnut crop should be avoided at ?
Ans. Pegging stage.
- Internal fruit necrosis is due to ?
Ans. Boron deficiency.
- International Centre for Research in Agroforestry (ICRAF) is situated at ?
Ans. Nairobi, Kenya.
- International Crop Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) is located at ?
Ans. Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
- International Day of Biodiversity’ is observed on ?
Ans. May 22.
- International Seed Testing Association (ISTA) was established in ?
Check out Agriculture Current Affairs
|=> Click To Download <=|
|=> IBPS AFO STUDY MATERIAL <=|