General Agriculture One liner Part 5th
All these general agriculture oneliners is very important for all agriculture exams like ibps afo,nabard,rrb so and another exam.
- ——————-are the larvae of Flies?
- —————are the planting materials for Banana?
Ans. Sword suckers.
- —————are the planting materials for Banana?
Ans. Sword suckers.
- —————-are the planting materials of Pineapple?
Ans. Suckers, Slips, Crown.
- Arid regions normally receives a rainfall of?
Ans. Less than 500 mm.
- ARIS- Agricultural Research Information System, established by ?
Ans. ICAR, 1995.
- Arka Gaurav and Arka Mohini are varieties of?
- Arka Hans (Grape Variety) is a cross of?
Ans. Banglore Blue × Anab-e-shahi.
- Arka Jyothi is a hybrid variety of ?
- Arka Kirthiman and Arka Lalima are two new varieties of which crop & introduced by?
Ans. Indian Institute of Horticulture Bangalore (Onion).
- Arka Swetha is a variety of?
- Arnon and Stout discovered the essentiality of?
- Aroma in rice is due to presence of ?
Ans. 2 acetyl-1-pyrroline (2AP).
- Aromatic and Medicinal Plants Research Station’ is located at?
- Arrangement of soil particle in a soil mass?
Ans. Soil structure.
Check out Agriculture Current Affairs
- Arrowing practice is done?
- Arun’, ‘Kannara local’ are varieties of ?
- Mahamaya & Bamleshwari are varieties of?
- As a source of N, potato crop require fertilizer of ?
Ans. Potassium nitrate.
- Asataf is the trade name of ?
- Aseel is a breed of ?
- Asexual propagation is also known as ?
Ans. Vegetative propagation.
- Asian Vegetable Research and Development Centre (AVRDC) is located in ?
Ans. Taiwan 1971.
- Associated weeds of wheat ?
Ans. Phalaris minor, Avena fatua and Chenopodium album.
- Asymbiotic N2 fixing bacteria ?
Ans. Azotobactor and Azospirillum.
- At field capacity availability of moisture is?
- ATIC (Agriculture technology information centre) also Known as ?
Ans. Single Window System.
- Atmospheric pressure is measured by?
- Atmospheric pressure normally——— with increase in altitude?
- Atmospheric water is known as ?
Ans. Green water.
- Attention, interest, desire, conviction action, satisfaction are the steps of ?
Ans. Extension teaching.
- Average annual Rainfall in India ?
Ans. 1195 mm.
- Average annual rainfall of India?
Ans. 400 Mha-m.
- Average of the daily mean temperature of all days in a month is ?
Ans. Monthly mean.
- Average soil loss million tonnes/year in India is?
Ans.5333 (16.35 tonnes per ha).
- Avian influenza in poultry is caused by?
- Avocado belong to the family?
- Azotobacter can fixes atmospheric nitrogen/ha to the soil.?
Ans. 20-30 kg.
- AZHUKAL/CAPSULE ROT is fungal disease affecting?
- Azolla is a———–plant ?
Ans. Water fern.
- Bacillus thuringiensis is effective in control of many pests belong to the group ?
- Which crop is known as backbone of America?
- Bacterial blight disease is ?
Ans. Internally seed borne.
- Bacterial blight of cotton is caused by ?
Ans. Xanthomonas malvacearum.
- Bacterial Leaf Blight in Rice is caused by?
Ans. Xanthomonas oryzae.
- Bacterial rot of wheat ears is also known as?
Ans. Spike blight/Tundu/Yellow slime disease.
- Bacterial Wilt of Brinjal is caused by ?
Ans. Pseudomonas solanacearum.
- BAIT TRAPPING’ is an example of method of insect pest control?
- Balankotta and Kalluvally are ?
Ans. Pepper varieties.
- Banana inflorescence is known as ?
- “Balwanth Rai Mehta Committee’’ is associated with?
Ans. Panchayati Raj System.
- Banana aphid act as vector for the transmission of———disease in Banana ?
Ans. Bunchy top.
- Red soil is red coloured due to ?
Ans. Ferric Oxides.
- National Research Centre for Banana is located?
Ans. Tamil Nādu.
- Newly formed alluvial soil is called?
- Basic chromosome/Genomic number is?
- Basic fundamental law of agriculture is?
Ans. Law of diminishing return.
- Bavistin is the trade name of?
- Bearing habit of mango is ?
- Beaufort’s scale is used to measure?
Ans. Wind speed.
- Bee Keeping is known as ?
- Bee-box recommended in our conditions is?
Ans. Langstroth beehive.
- Beetles belong to the order?
- Beetles have———–type of mouth parts?
Ans. Bitting & Chewing.
- Bench Terracing is practiced on?
Ans. Steep slopping (16-33%) and undulated land.
- Beneficial elements of nutrients are?
Ans. Rb, Sr, Se, Ni, Cr,Al and As.
- Benefit Cost Ratio is?
Ans. Gross income/Cost C.
- Bengal famine of 1943 was due to a ?
- Bengal famine’ of 1943 was due to the failure of Rice crop affected by?
Ans. Brown spot disease caused by Helminthosporium oryzae.
- Ber fruits are matured at?
Ans. 5-6 months after flowering.
- Ber is commonly known as?
Ans. Poor man’s fruit and king of arid fruits.
- Berlo Model of communication (1960)?
Ans. Source Encoder Message Signal Decoder Receiver.
- Berseem is also known as ?
Ans. Egyptian clover.
- Best and cheap mulch to minimize wind erosion?
Ans. Stubble mulch.
- Best method for irrigation of citrus ?
Ans. Ring method.
- Best method of extraction of tomato seed?
Ans. Acid method.
- Best method to control stored grain pest is?
- Best pH for cultivation of rice is ?
Ans. 4-6 pH.
- Best soil for cultivation of chickpea ?
Ans. Light alluvial soil (a loose and well aerated soil).
- Best soil structure for plant growth is ?
Ans. Crumb/ granular.
- Best sowing time of rabi sunflower is ?
Ans. November 1st to 2nd week.
- Best stage for harvesting of oat is ?
Ans. Dough stage.
- Best suited variety for high density planting of papaya ?
Ans. Pusa nanha (1.25m×1.25m).
- Best time for pruning of ber ?
Ans. End of May to Mid-June.
- Best variety of potato for chips making?
- BHC (Benzene Hexa Chloride) is now commonly known as ?
Ans. HCH-HEXA CHLORO CYCLO HEXANE.
- Biggest river basin of India ?
- Bio energy plant ?
- Biochemically weathered upper portion of Regolith is ?
- Biocontrol agent of Salvinia ?
Ans. Cyrtobagous salviniae weevil
- Bio control of Foot rot in Black Pepper involves use of?
- Bio-drainage plant ?
Ans. Eucalyptus tereticornis.
- Plant that absorb dew very efficiently ?
Ans. Horse Gram.
- Biological control of African Payal is successfully done by ?
Ans. Cytobagus salviniae.
- Biologically active form of glucose?
Ans. D- Dextrose form.
- Bio-super is made up of?
Ans. Rock phosphate + Sulpher + Sulphur oxidizing bacteria.
- BIPOLARIS is used to control weed?
Ans. Johnson grass/Barnyard grass.
- Birds belong to the phylum —– and class ———-?
Ans. Chordata & Aves.
- Bitterness in cucumber is due to?
- Bitterness in jute is due to?
- Black arm or bacterial blight of jute is due to?
Ans. Xanthomonas compestris.
check free study material for ibps afo
|=> Click To Download <=|
|=> IBPS AFO STUDY MATERIAL <=|