General Agriculture One liner PDF Part 22th
- Khaira disease of rice is controlled by spraying.?
Ans. Zinc sulphate (5 kg) + lime (2.5 kg/ha) in 10 days, nursery.
- The minimum thermometer consists of a glass tube with —————–in bulb.?
- Kharif crops requires?
Ans. Shorter day length.
- Khuskhus oil is extracted from the roots of?
- Killer disease of rice are?
Ans. Bacterial Leaf Blight (BLB) and Tungro virus.
- King of Arid and semi fruits?
- King of cereals?
- King of flower crops?
- King of fodder crops?
- King of fruits ?
- King of nut crops ?
- King of oilseeds?
- King of pulses ?
- King of spices ?
Ans. Black Pepper.
- King of temperate fruits ?
- King of vegetables ?
- Kinnow is a cross between?
Ans. King × Willow leaf.
- Kisan Call Centre (KCC) started in ?
Ans. June 22, 2004 .
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme (KCC) was introduced in?
Ans. August 1998.
- Kissan day is observed on?
Ans. December 23rd.
- Kjeldahl method is used to determine?
Ans. Total N of soil.
- Kohir safed (Guava) is a cross of?
Ans. Kohir × Allahabad Safeda.
- Kokkan disease is generally found in?
- Koppen and Thornthwaite classified the climate on the basis of?
Ans. Annual Rainfall and annual Evaporation.
- Koppen has classified the climates into?
- Kottanadan is a variety of?
- Kreb cycle and ETC occurs in?
- Krishak Bharti Cooperative?
- Krishi Pandit Award is given by?
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra are sponsored by?
- Krishnasree & ruins are varieties of?
- Kufri Jyothi & Kufri Muthu are varieties of?
- Kurstaki is a ?
- Kuthiravally & Kalluvally are varieties of ?
- Lac insect is parasatised by ?
Ans. Parecchio dryinus
- Lalbagh gardens is located in ?
- Large portions of the earth with similar climate, soil, plant and animal life community is known as?
- Largest dairy research centre in India ?
Ans. Karnal, Haryana.
- Largest Flower in the world?
Ans. Rafflesia arnoldii.
- Largest producer of coffee in the world ?
- King of weeds?
Ans. Congress grass.
- Largest producing cereal crop of the world?
- Largest rice producing state?
Ans. West Bengal >UP>Punjab
- Larval period of Bombyx mori is?
Ans. 21-26 days.
- Larval stage of Lepidopteran pests are known as?
- Late blight of potato is caused by ?
Ans. Phytophthora infestans.
- Late leaf spot disease of groundnut is caused by?
Ans. Cercospora personata.
- Late maturing pigeonpea is ?
Ans. Cajanus cajan bicolor.
- Late planting of chickpea is done to protect the seedlings from ?
Ans. Wilt disease.
- Latest botanical name of mung is ?
Ans. Phasiolus aureus.
- Latest botanical name of Urd is ?
Ans. Phasiolus mungo.
- Queen of vegetable?
- LDB means?
Ans. Land Development Bank.
- Leading cut flower exporter in the world is?
- Leading Mango producing state having maximum area under mango ?
Ans. Uttar pradesh.
- Leading producer of coconut in the world?
Ans. Indonesia > India > Philippines.
- Leading state of India in sugarcane production is?
Ans. U.P. (45%of total Production.).
- Leading state of rabi maize?
Ans. Andhra Pradesh (45.5%), Bihar (20.1%), Tamil Nādu (9.3%), Karnataka(8.5%), Maharashtra (7.7%), West Bengal (5.3%).
- Leaf curl and mosaic of papaya is caused by?
- Leaf curl of tomato is spread by ?
Ans. White fly.
- Leaf curl resistant varieties of chilli?
Ans. Pusa Jwala, Pusa Sadabahar, Pant C-1.
- Leaf eating caterpillar of Coconut is otherwise known as?
Ans. Black headed caterpillar.
- Leaf fall in potato is due to deficiency of ?
- Leaf rot in Coconut is caused by ?
Ans. Fungus (Colletotrichum Gloeosporioides ).
- Leaf spot disease in Okra is caused by?
- Leaf spot of groundnut is also known as ?
Ans. Tikka disease.
- Leaf tips of young rice plants see rolled and turn white or brownish due to the infestation of?
Ans. Rice thrips.
- Leaf yield of irrigated mulberry under high management practice is ?
- Leafless variety of fouled-up?
- Leagans Model (1963) is?
Ans. Communicator-Message-Channel Treatment-Audience-Audience response.
- Least hygroscopic fertilizer?
Ans. DAP (18%N and 46%P2O5).
- Least production of Black pepper is in?
Ans. Alappuzha district (Kerela).
- Which Pulse crop doesn’t fix N ?
- Queen of oil seeds?
Ans. Sesame (Til).
- White stem borer (Xylotrechus quadripes) is a major pest of?
- Legislative control of the transport of plants or plant parts to prevent the spread of pests or pathogens is known as?
- Legumes require Nitrogen only ?
Ans. Starter dose of Nitrogen.
- Lepidopteran pests have—————no. of—————-wings?
Ans. Four no. of Membranous wings.
- Less number of knots in cotton is termed as?
Ans. Superior quality cotton.
- Life saving irrigation is also known as?
Ans. Contingency irrigation.
- Light Intensity influence growth through its effect on?
- Light traps are examples of method of insect pest control?
- Lima White & Agnihotri are varieties of ?
- Lime (CaCO3) is added to neutralize ?
Ans. Acid soils.
- Lime stone, Sand stone and Dolomite are ?
Ans. Sedimentary rocks.
- Liming materials suitable for correction of acidity includes?
Ans. Limestone, Quicklime, hydrated lime.
- Lindane is a purified form of ?
- Instruments used for growth of plants?
- Line representing points of equal depth of water with equal temperature?
- Line representing points of equal mean winter temperature?
- Line representing points of equal humidity?
- Line representing points of equal cloud cover?
- Linseed crop is also known as?
- Linseed crop require NPK dose of ?
Ans. 60:40:20 kg ha.
- Litchi is commercial propagated by ?
Ans. Air layering and Seed.
- Litchi, Lemon, Citrus, Grape, Ber, Pineapple is known as?
Ans. Non-Climacteric Fruits.
- Little leaf disease of Brinjal is caused by?
Ans. Phytoplasma (MLO).
- Loan repaying capacity of a farmer is judged on the basis of?
Ans. Net income of farmer.
- Local control helps in reducing the?
Ans. Experimental error.
- Logical constructions of the experiments in which the degree of uncertainty with which the inference (Result/confusion) on may be well defined.?
Ans. Design of Experiments.
Check out Agriculture Current Affairs
|=> Click To Download <=|
|=> IBPS AFO STUDY MATERIAL <=|