General Agriculture One liner PDF Part 10th
General Agriculture One-liner PDF is a very important pdf for ibps afo, nabard and other agriculture exams.
901. Did the disease cause due to deficiency of vitamin K?
Ans. Non-coagulation of blood.
902. Disease occurring regularly in the same area is called as?
903. Diseases that occurs at irregular intervals are called?
Ans. Sporadic Diseases.
904. The Shape of the growth curve is usually?
905. “DITHANE M 45” is the trade name of?
906. “DITHANE Z 78” is the trade name of?
907. DNA amplification is done in the machine?
Ans. Thermal cycler.
908. DNA denotes ?
Ans. Deoxyribose nucleic acid .
909. DNA was 1st synthesized by ?
Ans. A. Kornberg (1953).
910. Double cross hybrids of maize are developed by?
Ans. CGMS line.
911. Double cross technique of maize is given by?
Ans. D.F. Jones (1920).
912. Double gene dwarf varieties of wheat are?
Ans. Kalyansona, UP-215, Arjun, Pratap, Janak.
913. Double helix model of DNA was proposed by?
Ans. Watson and Crick (1953).
914. Double monosomic ?
915. Double super phosphate contains ——–% Phosphorus?
916. Double Tetrasomic ?
917. Double trisomic ?
918. Downey mildew of cucurbits is caused by?
Ans. Pseudopernospora cubensis.
919. Downey Mildew/Green Ear disease of Bajra is caused by?
Ans. Sclerospora graminicola.
920. Downward cupping of leaves in Tobacco and Tea shows?
Ans. S deficiency.
921. Downward movement of food synthesized in leaves takes place through?
922. Downward movement of nutrients and salts from the root zone with the water ?
923. Downy mildew disease can be effectively managed by spraying of ?
Ans. Metalaxyl (Ridomil 25 WP).
924. In reptiles and birds, nitrogen is excreted in the form of?
Ans. Uric acid.
925. Downy mildew of grape vine is controlled by?
Ans. Bordeaux mixture.
926. Downy Mildew is of grape caused by the fungus?
Ans. Plasmopara viticola.
927. Drainage of one ha cm (105 lit) in 24 hrs is equal to?
Ans. 1.157 litre/sec.
928. Drainage away water from rice fields is advocated for the control of?
Ans. Nymphula , Rice Case Worm.
929. Draining water from the Nursery is an effective control measure against?
Ans. Damping off.
930. Drip irrigation is also known as?
Ans. Trickle irrigation.
931. Drip Irrigation is discovered at?
932. Drip method is suitable for ?
Ans. Wider spaced orchard crops, sugarcane and for saline soils.
933. Droplet size from the mist blower is?
Ans. 50-150 micron.
934. Dry preserved flower petals with fragrance is called?
935. Dual purpose variety of guava ?
936. Dunkel draft is related to ?
Ans. Trade policy.
937. Duration of sunlight is measured by using?
Ans. Sunshine Recorder.
938. During Osmosis, movement of water takes place from?
Ans. Lower to higher concentration of solution.
939. Dursban is the trade name of ?
940. Dust formulations are applied using?
941. Ear showing honey dew symptoms is characteristic feature of?
Ans. Grain smut of bajra.
942. Early blight of potato is caused by?
Ans. Alternaria solani.
943. Early blight of tomato is caused by?
Ans. Alternaria solani.
944. Early leaf spot disease of groundnut is caused by?
Ans. Cercospora arachidicola.
945. Late leaf spot of groundnut is caused by?
Ans. Cercospora personata.
946. Early maturing pigeonpea is ?
Ans. Cajanus cajan flavus.
947. Early maturing varieties of Mungbean is?
Ans. Pusa baisakhi, PS16, K851.
948. Early variety of ber?
949. Earth’s gaseous envelope held by gravity is called?
950. Which of the following techniques are used in assaying monoclonal antibodies?
Ans. Flow cytometry.
951. Earthing up in sugarcane is done at ?
Ans. 4 month after planting.
952. Earthing-up practice is done ?
Ans. Potato, Sugarcane.
953. Earthing-up in potato is done at?
Ans. 30 – 45 DAS.
954. Earthing-up is done in groundnut crop at?
Ans.35 to 45 DAS.
955. E-chaupal estabilished by ?
Ans. Indian Tobacco Comp. (ITC) at M.P.
956. Economic part of Clove ?
Ans. Flower bud.
957. Economic part of knol khol is ?
Ans. Extended stem.
958. Economical part of sweet potato?
Ans. Adventitious roots.
959. Edible part of cabbage ?
960. The edible part of cauliflower?
961. Educare (Latin word) means ?
Ans. To bringup physically or mentally.
962. Egyptian cotton/sea island cotton is?
Ans. G. barbadence.
963. Eichhornia crassipes is ?
Ans. Water hyacinth.
964. EIL’ means?
Ans. Economic injury level.
965. Ekalux is the brand name of ?
966. Element which induces stiffness in straw?
967. Elytra is associated with ?
968. Embryo originates from unfertilized egg?
969. Embryo that are formed without fertilization is called?
Ans. Apomictic embryos.
970. Emmer wheat is ?
Ans. T. dicocum, Tetraploid (2n= 28).
971. ENDOSULFAN is a———insecticide?
972. Energy received outside the atmosphere, on unit area held lower to solar beam is?
Ans. Solar constant.
973. Ensures quality of cut flowers while transporting to distant places?
974. The environmental lapse rate is about?
975. Enzyme is discovered by?
Ans. Buchner (1897).
976. Enzyme present in dried latex of papaya?
977. Enzyme without Prosthetic group?
Ans. Apo enzyme.
978. Enzymes which exist in multiple forms within single specing of an organism?
979. EP is always less than zero in?
Ans. Irrational zone (Stage – III).
980. Epigeal germination is found in?
Ans. Mustard, Sunflower, Castor, Onion.
981. Ergot disease of Bajra is caused by?
Ans. Claviceps fusiformis .
982. Eriophyid is commonly known as?
Ans. Coconut Mite (Aceria guerreronis).
983. Erosion is a result of human activities?
984. Erosion occurs in environment naturally but very slowly?
985. Essential Commodities Act was formulated in the year?
986. Essentiality of N was established by?
Ans. Nicholas Theodone.
987. Etawah Pilot Project (1948) was initiated by?
Ans. Albert Mayer.
988. Ethephon is a?
Ans. Plant Growth Regulator.
989. Ethrel is used as Gametocide for?
Ans. Wheat, Rice, and Sugarbeet
990. ETL means?
Ans. Economic Threshold Level.
991. Evaporation is measured by?
992. Evapotranspiration is measured by?
993. Evapotranspiration is measured by using the instrument?
Ans. Pan Evapometer.
994. The evergreen revolution is related to?
Ans. Reduction in wastage of food grains, fruits, and vegetables
995. Example of a viviparous plant ?
996. Example of an apomictic plant?
997. Example of dryland weeds?
Ans. Mimosa, Sida.
998. Example of growth inhibitors?
Ans. Abscisic acid and Ethylene.
999. Exanthema in citrus is due to the deficiency Of ?
1000. Excess ammonical fertilizers favor accumulation of………….…..in soil ?
Check out Agriculture Current Affairs
|=> Click To Download <=|
|=> IBPS AFO STUDY MATERIAL <=|