General Agriculture One liner Part 3rd For IBPS AFO,NABARD & Other Agriculture Exams
General Agriculture One liner Part 3rd
All these general agriculture oneliner is very important for all agri exams like ibps afo,nabard,rrb so and other exam.
- A single cross (A x B) x OP variety ?
Ans. Double top cross.
- A single DNA molecule condensed into a compact structure in vivo by complexing with accessory histones or histone-like proteins.?
- A single gene affecting more than one character/governing multiple traits?
- A single practice demonstration used to show method of sowing ?
Ans. Method demonstration.
- A situation in which a crop needs more of a given nutrient yet has shown no deficiency symptoms ?
Ans. Hidden Hunger.
- A small, published book consisting of 24 to 48 pages ?
- A soil having more sodium salt, more than 8.5 PH and 15 ESP ?
Ans. Alkali soil.
- A soil with pH value 4.7 can be termed as?
- A statement of situation, objectives, problems and solutions?
- A specific way adopted by the communicator to communicate his message effectively so that whole message is understood by maximum number of audience.?
Ans. Treatment of message.
- A substance used for artificial rain stimulation?
Ans. AgI/dry ice.
- A system of tillage in which organic residues are not inverted into the soil and used as a protective cover against erosion and evaporational losses of soil moisture?
Ans. Conservation tillage or stubble mulch tillage.
- A systematic display of models, specimens, charts, real objects and any informative materials.?
- A tall pea plant (DD) and a tall pea plant (Dd) have what in common?
- A technique to rejuvenate unproductive and senile cashew trees?
Ans. Top working.
- A thin layer of meristematic cells located between phloem and xylem ?
- A time-based market basically for perishable goods?
Ans. Short period market.
- A trangenic plant containing genes from both potato and tomato plants ?
- A typical climacteric fruit is
- A transparent picture or photograph in an individual mount, projected through slide projector?
- A typical distinguishable character of an Acuminata banana is ?
Ans. Pseudostem colour.
- A typical hopper burn in rice is caused by feeding of ?
- A variety of mango used for pulp extraction for soft drinks ?
- A variety produced by crossing in all combinations a number of lines that
combine well each other?
Ans. Synthetic variety.
- A variety produced by mixing the seeds of several phenotypically outstanding lines (varieties)?
Ans. Composite variety.
- A vertical section of soil through all its horizons?
Ans. Soil Profile.
- A weather abnormality form is ?
- A weather condition over a given region during a longest period.?
- A weed causes off flavour in wheat flour?
Ans. Wild rice.
- A weed used for rope making ?
Ans. Thatch grass.
- A working soil sample weighs ?
- A x B = F1?
Ans. Single cross hybrid .
- A young cucumber suitable for pickling?
- Flowering Setting Hormone is ?
- A+B+C horizons together called as ?
- A+B+Parent material is referred to as?
- AAY means ?
Ans. Antyodaya Anna Yojana .
- Ability of a plant cell to grow & develop to a complete plant is called?
- Abiotic environment does not include?
- Abnormal leaf fall of Rubber normally occurs in period.
- Abnormal leaf fall (Phytophthora palmivora) is a fungal disease of ?
- About 50-75% of soil erosion by wind is carried out by ?
- Abscisic acid is synthesized from ?
Ans. Actively growing points.
- Absorbed of water against a concentration gradient by using energy released from respiration is called as ?
Ans. Active absorption.
- Acalypha , Hibiscus , Ixora are ?
Ans. Ornamental shrubs.
- Acarapis mite infests ?
- Acaricides are those pesticides which can kill ?
- According to Beufort’s scale winds are classified into?
- According to IISS, the particle size of course sand?
Ans.2 – 0.2 mm.
- According to NBSSLUP, Agro Ecological Regions in India are ?
- According to Planning Commission, Agro Climatic Zones in India are ?
- Acid present in ant ?
Ans. Formic acid.
- Acidic soils have more—–ions & less– —-ions?
Ans. H+& OH-.
- Acidity % in pineapple fruit is favoured increased by ?
- Acid-saline soils have a pH range of ?
Ans.3 to 5.
- Science, production and study of grapes?
- Active ingredient present in Bael ?
- Actual quantity of water held by a certain quantity of air is called ?
Ans.Absolute Humidity (g/m3).
- Adams fig?
- Adiantum & Nephrolepis are ?
- Adsali sugarcane crop planted during the months ?
Ans. July–August (16-18 month).
- Adult Lepidopterans like—– are pests of crops?
Ans. Fruit moths.
- Advent of Green Revolution was in ?
Ans. late 1960.
- Aerobic organisms require gaseous——-for their activity ?
- African payal (salvinia) is biologically controlled by?
Ans. Cyrtobagous weevils.
- Weed control in pea crop recommended herbicide is ?
- AGMARK full form ?
Ans. Agriculture Produce(Grading & Marketing) Act.
- AGMARK Act was passed in ?
Ans. Agricultural Marketing Information Network.
- Agricultural Technology Information Centre (ATIC), first started at ?
Ans. New delhi in- 1998-99 (by ICAR).
- Agriculture growth rate target for 11th five year plan is ?
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited is a public sector undertaking has its headquarters at ?
Ans. New Delhi (2002).
- Agriculture sector provides employment to % of country’s workforce ?
Ans.42.38 % (2019).
- Agriculture Universities established granted by ?
Ans. Land Grant College.
- Agroforestry is a form of ?
Ans. Multiple cropping.
- Agromet observations are taken twice daily at ?
Ans.7 & 14 hrs LMT.
- Agromet observatories in Agricultural Universities are normally ?
Ans. B type.
- Agronomical measures are adopted only where land slope is?
- “Agronomy” word is derived from words?
Ans. Greek (agros+nomos).
- Agrostology’ is the study of ?
Ans. Fodder grasses.
- Jai Jawan Jai Kisan Jai Vigyan was a slogan given by ?
Ans. Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- Air layering is also called ?
- Air layering is practiced in ?
Ans. Jasmine/Hibiscus/Guava/Cashew/ Sapota.
- Air layering was first practiced in ?
- Air temperature, humidity, pressure, wind speed & direction in the upper atmosphere is measured by ?
- Air layering is mostly used in ?
- Aiswarya is a————variety of Rice ?
Ans. Medium duration (120-125 days), suitable for kharif and rabi season.
- Akiochi disease is caused by ?
- Alachlor, Butachlor and Propanil belong to the chemical group ?
- Albedo of grass is ?
- Albizzia is a?
Ans. Ornamental shade tree.
- Alkaline soil is also called as ?
Ans. Solanetz and Black alkali.
- Alkaline soils have more—–ions & less- —–ions ?
Ans. OH- & H+.
- Alkaloid content present in sorghum leaves ?
Ans. HCN (Dhurin alkaloid).
- All actual expenses in cash and kind incurred in production by owner operator ?
- All India Soil and Land Use Survey Head Quarters is located at ?
Ans. IARI New delhi.
- All insecticides are pesticides, but not all pesticides are insecticides”. whether the above statement is True/False ?
- All the populations of the different species living and interacting in the same ecosystem?
- All weather phenomena (i.e. Rain, fog, frost, clouds) occur in the zone of ?
- Allahabad Safeda & Lucknow-49 are varieties of?
check free study material for ibps afo
|=> Click To Download <=|
|=> IBPS AFO STUDY MATERIAL <=|