General Agriculture One-liner PDF Part 27th
- OOTY-1 is a variety of?
- Seedless and triploid variety of watermelon?
Ans. Pusa bedana.
- Opening and closing of stomata are due to its?
Ans. Turgidity and faccidity.
- Operation flood?
Ans.13 Jan. 1970.
- Operation flood is related with?
Ans. Milk production.
- Operation flood resulted?
Ans. White revolution.
- Seed rate of watermelon?
Ans. 4-4.5 kg/ha.
- The optimum area under forest required?
Ans. 33% of total geographical area.
- Optimum depth of sowing for most of field crops?
Ans. 3-5 cm.
- Optimum level of input use without resource limitation?
Ans. Law of diminishing return.
- Optimum moisture content for safe storage of mustard is?
- Optimum profit will be obtained at a point where?
Ans.MC = MP.
- Optimum storage life life of grape is?
Ans. 6-8 weeks.
- Optimum temperature for rice crop growth is?
- Optimum temperature for sugarcane growth?
- Optimum temperature range for most common vegetables are?
Ans. 24°C to 35°C.
- Optimum time for Rabi crop?
Ans. Last week of October to first week of November.
- Optimum time of sowing for Kharif crop ?
- Orchid are known as ‘Dancing girl’.?
- Organic colloid of the soil is known as ?
- Organic compounds which inhibit or modify any physiological process?
Ans. Plant Growth Regulators (PGRs).
- Organic matter content in Indian soil is?
Ans. 5 %.
- Organic matter decomposition results in acid production?
- Organic matter status is in tropical soils?
- Organo-phosphorus insecticides have activity?
Ans. Broad Spectrum.
- Origin of Arhar, Mung, Urd, Cotton, Jute, Kodo, Kutki, Oat, Mango?
- Origin of Berseem?
- Bud necrosis in watermelon is due to virus transmitted by?
Ans. Aphid ( Aphis craccivora).
- Origin of Groundnut?
- Origin of Linseed?
- Origin of Maize, Teosinate?
- Origin of Napier grass?
- Origin of Papaya?
Ans. Tropical America.
- Origin of Potato, Tomato?
- Origin of Rice, Sugarcane?
Ans. Southeast Asia.
- Origin of Sorghum, Bajra, Sun hemp, Sesamum, Cowpea, Castor, Cluster bean ?
- Origin of Soybean, Rapseed and Mustard, Tea?
- Origin of Sunflower?
- Origin of Tobacco?
- Origin of Wheat, Barley, Buckwheat, Gram, Lucerne?
Ans. Southwest Asia.
- Ornithology is the study of?
- Something otherwise known Orobanche as?
Ans. Broom rapes.
- Oryza sativa is the scientific name of?
- Paddy Gall midge (Orseolia Spp) infests rice at stage?
Ans. Panicle initiation.
- Out of the two types of error in testing, the more severe error is?
Ans. Type II error.
- Oxanthin was developed jointly by———–&—–?
Ans. Von-Schemeling & Marshal kulka.
- Oxidation status of ——— &———- particularly influences soil colour?
Ans. Iron & Aluminium.
- Oxygen is required by the plants for?
- Oxygen required for photosynthesis comes from?
- Ozone depletion is brought about by?
Ans. Chloro Flouro Carbons.
- Ozone depletion is caused by?
Ans. Green House Effect.
- Ozone is mainly found at a height of ?
- Gaseous present in?
Ans. Stratosphere zone 20-48 km.
- PACS means?
Ans. Primary Agricultural Credit Societies.
- Paira and Utera cropping are most probable in?
Ans. Bihar, MP and Chhattisgarh states.
- Palmarosa is otherwise known as ?
Ans. Rosha grass.
- Pale yellow triangular patches seen below the perianth region of 2-3 month old buttons is a major symptom of?
Ans. Coconut Eriophyid mite attack.
- Panama wilt of banana is also called as?
Ans. Fusarium wilt.
- Sugar baby, Durgapura meetha, Durgapura kesar Arka jyoti are varieties of?
- Panchagavyam is associated with?
Ans. Biodynamic farming.
- Panchayathi Raj was started in the year?
- Papaya is a?
Ans. Diocious plant.
- Papaya is propagated mainly by?
Ans. Mount layering.
- Para Grass is otherwise known as?
Ans. Buffalo Grass/Water Grass/Angola Grass/Mauritius Grass.
- Paraquat is a?
Ans. Contact herbicide.
- Paras is a variety of?
- Parasite weed of sorghum?
- Parbhani revolution is related to?
- Parboiling practice is done?
- Parthenium hysteroforus is biologically controlled by?
Ans. Zygrogramma bicolarata.
- Parthenocarpic variety of guava?
Ans. Allahabad round.
- Pillow disease of cucumber is due to?
Ans. Calcium deficiency.
- Patch budding & Flap budding are practiced in?
- PCR denotes?
Ans. Polymerase Chain Reactions.
- Pusa himjyoti and Pusa snowball are varieties of?
- Pearling index in wheat measures?
Ans. Kernel hardness/softness
- Pearl millet is also known as
Ans. Bulrush millet.
- Peaty soils are generally deficient of?
- Pebrine is a disease caused by Protozoa affecting?
- Pegging practice is done?
- Pepper research institute is located at?
Ans. Panniyoor, Kerela.
- Per hectare of seed rate of marigold?
Ans. 1.2-1.5 kg/ha.
- Percentage concentration of CO2 in air and soil is?
Ans. 0.030%and 0.25%.
- Percentage mineral matter content of a typical soil on volume basis is?
- Percentage of agriculture labourers to the work force?
- Percentage of Argon in the atmosphere?
- Brown heart in radish is due to?
Ans. Boron deficiency.
- Arka nishant, Pusa chetki, Japanese white, Pusa himani are varieties of?
- Percentage of labour force engaged in India?
- Percentage of Nitrogen in the atmosphere?
- Seed rate of carrot?
Ans. 5-6 kg/ha.
- Percentage of O2 in the atmosphere?
- Percentage of Potassium in Potassium sulphate?
- Perennial hedges + crops ?
Ans. Alley cropping.
- Perlite & Vermiculite are used as ?
Ans. Nursery Growing Media.
- Permanent roots of wheat, appeared after 20-22 days of sowing?
Ans. Crown roots.
- Permissible limit of iron in drinking water?
- Pests generally causes approximately ———–% of crop loss?
- PF refers to?
Ans. Logarithm of soil moisture tension.
- PFA means?
Ans. Prevention of Food Adulteration Act of 1954.
Check out Agriculture Current Affairs
|=> Click To Download <=|
|=> IBPS AFO STUDY MATERIAL <=|