General Agriculture One-liner PDF Part 26th
- New leaves show deficiency symptoms of ?
Ans. Fe, Mn, Cu, S.
- Newly formed alluvial soil is called ?
- NH4 fixation is more in ?
- Nicotiana rustica is growing for the purpose of ?
Ans. Hookah, chewing, and snuff.
- Nicotiana tabacum is growing for the purpose of?
Ans. Smoking and chewing.
- Nicotine content (%) of tobacco is?
Ans. 0.5 to 5.5 (N. tabacum) and 3.5 to 8.0 (N. rustica).
- Nicotine content accumulates in which part of tobacco?
- ‘Nidhi’ & ‘Sreedhara’ are varieties of ?
- Nilokheri project is associated with ?
Ans. S.K Dey.
- Nipping practice is done ?
- Nitrate levels in drinking water above mg per litre are considered as a human health hazard.?
- Nitrification inhibitor inhibit ?
- Nitrification is reduced at ?
Ans. Arid condition.
- Nitrogen availability in cooler region is ?
- Nitrogen-containing organic compounds form of?
Ans. Amines & Ammonia.
- Nitrogen content in groundnut cake ?
- Nitrogen fixing tree?
Ans. Leucaena leucocephala.
- Nitrogen present in Sodium nitrate ?
Ans. 16 %.
- Nitrogen present in Ammonium sulphate nitrate?
- Nitrogen present in Ammonium chloride ?
- Nitrogen present in Ammonium nitrate ?
- Nitrogen present in Ammonium phosphate?
- Nitrogen present in Ammonium sulphate?
- Nitrogen present in Anhydrous ammonia?
- Nitrogen present in Calcium cyanide?
- Nitrogen present in Calcium nitrate ?
- Nitrogen present in CAN ?
- Nitrogen present in Urea ?
- Nitrogen use efficiency in rice is around ?
- Nitrogenous fertilizer can be top dressed in the cotton up to?
Ans. First flowering.
- Njallani is known as a wonder variety of ?
- No. 1 processing vegetable ?
- No. of seeds are normally used in Rag doll method of testing germination ?
Ans. 100 nos.
- Nodule formation in soybean is done by ?
Ans. Rhizobium japonicum.
- Non leguminous nitrogen fixing trees ?
Ans. Alnus nepalensis.
- Non reducing type sugar is?
- Non-Renewable resources are?
Ans. Minerals, fossil, fuels.
- Non-projected visual aids ?
Ans. Posters, Charts, Flashcards, Bulletin board, Photograph etc.
- Normal date of commencement of South West monsoon in India is ?
- Normal rainwater is slightly acidic with a pH of about?
- Normally rice plant is transplanted at ?
Ans. 3-4 leaf stage
- North of the equator, surface winds are known as?
Ans. Northeast trade winds.
- North-East monsoon contributes % of total annual rainfall of India?
- Notorious weed Lantana camera is controlled by?
Ans. Lantana bug.
- NPK content of farm compost?
- NPK content of poultry manure?
- NPK content of town compost ?
- In Maize plant, critical stages for water ?
Ans. Tasselling and Silking stage.
- NPK recommendation for Rice is ?
Ans. 100:60:40 Kg/ha.
- NPMSF- National Project on Management of Soil Health & Fertilizer?
- NPV effectively controls ?
Ans. Lepidopatarean pest.
- NPV means?
Ans. Nuclear polyhedrosis Virus.
- NREGP means ?
Ans. National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme.
- NRSA (National remote sensing agency) is located at?
- NRY means ?
Ans. Nehru Rozgar Yojana.
- Nucleic acids were first discovered by ?
Ans. Friedrich Miescher (1868).
- Number one vegetable crop at global level?
- Seed rate of hybrid brinjal?
- Nutrient essential for oil seed crops ?
- Nutrient that enhances disease resistance of plants?
- Nutrient uptake by nitrogen in both form for rice crop?
Ans. N (NH4+ and NO3–).
- Nutrient, responsible for translocation of sugar in sugarcane?
Ans. Potassium (K).
- Nutrient, which maximum uptake by the plants?
- Nutrients absorbed by plants from soil solution are carried upward through the ?
- NUVACRON is the trade name of
- NUVAN is the trade name of ?
- Nymph of Leptocorisa, (Rice bug) feed on?
Ans. Young leaves.
- Nymphs are the larval stages of insects undergoing?
Ans. Incomplete Metamorphosis.
- Objectionable weed of wheat ?
Ans. Convolvulus arvensis.
- Occurrence of Mahali diseases of arecanut is associated with?
Ans. Southwest Monsoon.
- ——— of a soil colloid is the capacity to adsorb or release nutrients?
Ans. Cation Exchange Capacity.
- India’s position of tobacco production in world agriculture is?
Ans. Third position.
- Off-season variety of chrysanthemum ?
Ans. Haldi ghati, Himansu, Jaya and Jwala.
- Often Cross pollination crops are?
Ans. Safflower, Arhar, Cotton and Sorghum.
- Oil content in copra in % ?
- Oil content in sesamum seed ?
- Oil percentage in Ratanjot ( Jatropha sp.) ?
Ans. 35% (from seed).
- Okta scale is a measure of ?
- Old and new leaves show deficiency symptoms of?
- Oldest commercially available fertilizer ?
Ans. SSP (16-18%P2O5).
- Oldest cultivated tropical fruits ?
- Oldest N fertilizer, best for top dressing in rice?
Ans. Ammonium sulphate (20.6%N and 24%S).
- Olericulture is the study of ?
- Oligosaccharides contains ?
Ans. Sucrose, Maltose, Cellobiose, Lactose and Stachyose.
- Oligosaccharides that is used in preservation of foods?
- On the basis of classification of soil based on acidity a very strongly acid soil has a pH range of?
Ans. 4 And below.
- On which basis, CACP fixed minimum prices of crops?
Ans. Cost of production.
- Oncocephela tuberculata, a pest of tuber crops is?
Ans. Leaf miner.
- The following fruits is a hesperedium ?
Ans. Citrus and Cucurbitaceous.
- The following is a day- neutral plant?
Ans. Tomato,Pea and Cucumber.
- The following is not a triploid variety of banana?
Ans. Pisang lilin.
- India’s position in world agriculture is second?
Ans. Wheat production, rice production, oilseeds production, fruits production, sugarcane production, cotton production, vegetable production.
- One crop variety grown alone in pure stands at normal density in a field?
Ans. Sole cropping.
- One fifth of the total animal species belong to?
- One molecules of ATP yields?
Ans. 7.6 Kcal energy.
- One NADH2 produces how many ATP molecules?
- One of the following fruits is tolerant to high salt content in the soil?
Ans. Date Palm.
- One particular day, if the rain received 2.5 mm or more?
Ans. Rainy day.
- Only tuber crop, which is rich in protein?
Check out Agriculture Current Affairs
|=> Click To Download <=|
|=> IBPS AFO STUDY MATERIAL <=|