General Agriculture One liner PDF Part 21th
- ——is the instrument used to measure moisture percentage of seeds ?
Ans. Moisture Meter.
- Lines joining equal elevation ?
- ———-is the international standard unit of pressure?
- Lines of connecting points of equal amount of rainfall?
- Is the journal published by Indian Society of Water Management?
Ans. Journal of Water Management.
- ———-is the largest Indian species of Honeybee?
Ans. Rock Bee.
- Is the largest order of insects?
- ———–is the largest producer of coffee in the India?
- ———is the leading producer of Coconut in India?
- ——–is the leading producer of Millets in the World?
- ——–is the leading producer of Wheat in the World?
- Is the major pest of Cardamom ?
Ans. Cardamom Thrips.
- ———–is the man behind MGNREGA?
Ans. Dr.Jean Dreze, a Belgian born economist.
- Is the method used by Vamadevan and Dasthane to study the components of water loss in rice. ?
- Is the minimum germination percentage required for certified seeds of Amaranthus?
- ———is the mode of vegetative reproduction in Rubber ?
- ———–is the most common grass utilized for lawn making in India ?
Ans. Cyanodon dactylon- Doob grass.
- Imaginary lines connecting points of equal water table elevations. ?
- Is the most expensive & essential component of a sprayer ?
- ———-is the most expensive mushroom?
Ans. White truffle Mushroom.
- ———is the most important form of precipitation on earth ?
- Is the most profitable inter crop in cashew plantations in early stages?
- ——is the most serious form of water erosion?
Ans. Gully erosion.
- ———–is the most widely cultivated pulse crop of India ?
- ————is the mushroom seed ?
- ———-is the nearest layer of atmosphere to earth?
- Is the NPK recommendation for Coconut under average management ?
Ans. 34:17:68 g/palm/year.
- ———-is the oldest method of controlling rodents ?
- Is the optimum moisture percentage for storage of seeds of Amaranthus ?
- Lines connecting points of equal sunshine hours ?
- Lines connecting points of similar seasonal phenomenon?
- ——-is the soil type having maximum fertility?
Ans. Alluvial soil.
- ———-is the soil type most suited for Rice cultivation?
Ans. Alluvial soil.
- ——–is the soil type most suited for Rubber cultivation?
Ans. Loam soil.
- Is the structure where plants can be hardened for rooting and acclimatization?
- Is the study of field crops ?
- Is the study of plant diseases ?
Ans. Plant Pathology.
- ——–is the study of trees ?
- Elements having equal number of neutron?
- Is the top most layer of earth that comes in contact with atmosphere ?
- ———–is the unit of atmospheric pressure?
Ans. Dynes/square centimeter OR Newtons/ square centimeter/Pascal .
- Is the vegetative propagation method adopted in Blackberry & Raspberry?
- Lines joining equal depth of rainfall?
- ————is used for irrigating the seed bed ?
- ——–is used for ripening the fruit artificially?
Ans. Calcium carbide.
- Lines connecting points of equal wind velocities?
- ———–is used in cryptic composting?
Ans. Pleurotus spp.
- ————is useful in Cryo preservation?
Ans. Liquid Nitrogen.
- ———is useful in increasing the post harvest life of cut flowers?
- ——is World’s leading producer of agricultural commodities?
- ———-is World’s leading producer of Black Pepper?
- ———-is World’s leading producer of Cardamom?
Ans. Indonesia and Guatemala .
- ——–is World’s leading producer of Vanilla?
Ans. Madagascar (2900 tons), followed by Indonesia (2300 tons), China (885 tons), Mexico and Papua New Guinea.
- Is a reason for pest outbreak?
Ans. Pest resurgence.
- Is a therapeutant fungicide ?
- Island of clove ?
- “Isle of wight’’ disease is caused by ?
- Imaginary lines connecting points of equal atmospheric pressures ?
- Isolation distance for certified maize seed?
- Isolation distance for certified pigeon pea?
Ans. 50 m.
- Isolation distance for certified seed sunflower?
Ans. 500 m.
- Isolation distance for self pollinated crops i.e. rice, wheat ?
- Lines connecting points of constant moisture contents?
- Isoquant is used in?
Ans. F – F relationship.
- It is the relative purity or strength of the spectral colour.?
- IT Plan for Agriculture Sector (AGRISNET) was submitted to Ministry of Agriculture in 1997 to establish?
Ans. Indian Agriculture on-line” and revised in 2000.
- Itai-Itai disease is due to?
Ans. Cadmium (Cd) toxicity.
- Jackfruit is commercially propagated by?
- Jaffrabadi is a breed of?
- Jai Jawan Jai Kisan ‘ was a slogan given by ?
Ans. Lal Bahadur Shastri (1965).
- Jam is prepared from a fruit with ?
Ans. Good pulp.
- Japanese white is a variety of ?
- Japonica rice is grown in ?
- Jasmine is a ————–type plant ?
- Javanica rice is grown in ?
- John F Kennedy is a variety of ?
- A curve connecting the least cost combinations of input for all output ?
- Jumping legs are found in ?
- Jute crop is planted in the month of ?
- Jwalamukhi & Jwalasakhi are varieties of?
- K-2 is a variety of?
- Kacholam is propagated through ?
- Kamini is a variety of ?
Ans. China Aster.
- Kanaka, Dhara and Anakkayam are varieties of?
Ans. Cashew nut.
- Kaolinite, Halloysite and Dickite are?
Ans. 1:1 type silicate clay mineral.
- Kari soils of Kerala is otherwise known as?
Ans. Peat soils.
- Karimunda & Balankotta are varieties of?
- Katte disease of Cardamom is transmitted by?
Ans. Banana aphid.
- KATTE is a virus disease affecting ?
- Kaumudi , Baby & Manusree are varieties of ?
Ans. Snake Gourd.
- KCC Toll free no.?
- Keeping the field and bunds free of weeds and grasses is an effective control measure against?
- Keikis’ are propagating plantlets of ?
Ans. Sympodial orchids.
- Kelthane is the trade name of ?
- Keraganga is a hybrid between ?
Ans. WCT X Malayan yellow Dwarf.
- Kerala accounts for———% of production &————% of area under cultivation of natural Rubber in the country?
Ans. 90% & 85%.
- Kerala Agricultural University was established in?
Ans. 27 feb.1971.
- Kerosene emulsion is useful against?
Ans. Sucking insects.
- Kew, Amrutha & Mauritius are varieties of?
- Khaira disease because of deficiency of…………… in paddy?
Check out Agriculture Current Affairs
|=> Click To Download <=|
|=> IBPS AFO STUDY MATERIAL <=|