General Agriculture One liner Part 5th
All these general agriculture oneliners is very important for all agriculture exams like ibps afo,nabard,rrb so and another exam you will get downloadable PDF link at the end of this General Agriculture One liner Post.
- ——————-are the larvae of Flies?
- —————are the planting materials for Banana?
Ans. Sword suckers.
- —————are the planting materials for Banana?
Ans. Sword suckers.
- —————-are the planting materials of Pineapple?
Ans. Suckers, Slips, Crown.
- Arid regions normally receives a rainfall of?
Ans. Less than 500 mm.
- ARIS- Agricultural Research Information System, established by ?
Ans. ICAR, 1995.
- Arka Gaurav and Arka Mohini are varieties of?
- Arka Hans (Grape Variety) is a cross of?
Ans. Banglore Blue × Anab-e-shahi.
- Arka Jyothi is a hybrid variety of ?
- Arka Kirthiman and Arka Lalima are two new varieties of which crop & introduced by?
Ans. Indian Institute of Horticulture Bangalore (Onion).
- Arka Swetha is a variety of?
- Arnon and Stout discovered the essentiality of?
- Aroma in rice is due to presence of ?
Ans. 2 acetyl-1-pyrroline (2AP).
- Aromatic and Medicinal Plants Research Station’ is located at?
- Arrangement of soil particle in a soil mass?
Ans. Soil structure.
- Arrowing practice is done?
- Arun’, ‘Kannara local’ are varieties of ?
- Mahamaya & Bamleshwari are varieties of?
- As a source of N, potato crop require fertilizer of ?
Ans. Potassium nitrate.
- Asataf is the trade name of ?
- Aseel is a breed of ?
- Asexual propagation is also known as ?
Ans. Vegetative propagation.
- Asian Vegetable Research and Development Centre (AVRDC) is located in ?
Ans. Taiwan 1971.
- Associated weeds of wheat ?
Ans. Phalaris minor, Avena fatua and Chenopodium album.
- Asymbiotic N2 fixing bacteria ?
Ans. Azotobactor and Azospirillum.
- At field capacity availability of moisture is?
- ATIC (Agriculture technology information centre) also Known as ?
Ans. Single Window System.
- Atmospheric pressure is measured by?
- Atmospheric pressure normally——— with increase in altitude?
- Atmospheric water is known as ?
Ans. Green water.
- Attention, interest, desire, conviction action, satisfaction are the steps of ?
Ans. Extension teaching.
- Average annual Rainfall in India ?
Ans. 1195 mm.
- Average annual rainfall of India?
Ans. 400 Mha-m.
- Average of the daily mean temperature of all days in a month is ?
Ans. Monthly mean.
- Average soil loss million tonnes/year in India is?
Ans.5333 (16.35 tonnes per ha).
- Avian influenza in poultry is caused by?
- Avocado belong to the family?
- Azotobacter can fixes atmospheric nitrogen/ha to the soil.?
Ans. 20-30 kg.
- AZHUKAL/CAPSULE ROT is fungal disease affecting?
- Azolla is a———–plant ?
Ans. Water fern.
- Bacillus thuringiensis is effective in control of many pests belong to the group ?
- Which crop is known as backbone of America?
- Bacterial blight disease is ?
Ans. Internally seed borne.
- Bacterial blight of cotton is caused by ?
Ans. Xanthomonas malvacearum.
- Bacterial Leaf Blight in Rice is caused by?
Ans. Xanthomonas oryzae.
- Bacterial rot of wheat ears is also known as?
Ans. Spike blight/Tundu/Yellow slime disease.
- Bacterial Wilt of Brinjal is caused by ?
Ans. Pseudomonas solanacearum.
- BAIT TRAPPING’ is an example of method of insect pest control?
- Balankotta and Kalluvally are ?
Ans. Pepper varieties.
- Banana inflorescence is known as ?
- “Balwanth Rai Mehta Committee’’ is associated with?
Ans. Panchayati Raj System.
- Banana aphid act as vector for the transmission of———disease in Banana ?
Ans. Bunchy top.
- Red soil is red coloured due to ?
Ans. Ferric Oxides.
- National Research Centre for Banana is located?
Ans. Tamil Nādu.
- Newly formed alluvial soil is called?
- Basic chromosome/Genomic number is?
- Basic fundamental law of agriculture is?
Ans. Law of diminishing return.
- Bavistin is the trade name of?
- Bearing habit of mango is ?
- Beaufort’s scale is used to measure?
Ans. Wind speed.
- Bee Keeping is known as ?
- Bee-box recommended in our conditions is?
Ans. Langstroth beehive.
- Beetles belong to the order?
- Beetles have———–type of mouth parts?
Ans. Bitting & Chewing.
- Bench Terracing is practiced on?
Ans. Steep slopping (16-33%) and undulated land.
- Beneficial elements of nutrients are?
Ans. Rb, Sr, Se, Ni, Cr,Al and As.
- Benefit Cost Ratio is?
Ans. Gross income/Cost C.
- Bengal famine of 1943 was due to a ?
- Bengal famine’ of 1943 was due to the failure of Rice crop affected by?
Ans. Brown spot disease caused by Helminthosporium oryzae.
- Ber fruits are matured at?
Ans. 5-6 months after flowering.
- Ber is commonly known as?
Ans. Poor man’s fruit and king of arid fruits.
- Berlo Model of communication (1960)?
Ans. Source Encoder Message Signal Decoder Receiver.
- Berseem is also known as ?
Ans. Egyptian clover.
- Best and cheap mulch to minimize wind erosion?
Ans. Stubble mulch.
- Best method for irrigation of citrus ?
Ans. Ring method.
- Best method of extraction of tomato seed?
Ans. Acid method.
- Best method to control stored grain pest is?
- Best pH for cultivation of rice is ?
Ans. 4-6 pH.
- Best soil for cultivation of chickpea ?
Ans. Light alluvial soil (a loose and well aerated soil).
- Best soil structure for plant growth is ?
Ans. Crumb/ granular.
- Best sowing time of rabi sunflower is ?
Ans. November 1st to 2nd week.
- Best stage for harvesting of oat is ?
Ans. Dough stage.
- Best suited variety for high density planting of papaya ?
Ans. Pusa nanha (1.25m×1.25m).
- Best time for pruning of ber ?
Ans. End of May to Mid-June.
- Best variety of potato for chips making?
- BHC (Benzene Hexa Chloride) is now commonly known as ?
Ans. HCH-HEXA CHLORO CYCLO HEXANE.
- Biggest river basin of India ?
- Bio energy plant ?
- Biochemically weathered upper portion of Regolith is ?
- Biocontrol agent of Salvinia ?
Ans. Cyrtobagous salviniae weevil
- Bio control of Foot rot in Black Pepper involves use of?
- Bio-drainage plant ?
Ans. Eucalyptus tereticornis.
- Plant that absorb dew very efficiently ?
Ans. Horse Gram.
- Biological control of African Payal is successfully done by ?
Ans. Cytobagus salviniae.
- Biologically active form of glucose?
Ans. D- Dextrose form.
- Bio-super is made up of?
Ans. Rock phosphate + Sulpher + Sulphur oxidizing bacteria.
- BIPOLARIS is used to control weed?
Ans. Johnson grass/Barnyard grass.
- Birds belong to the phylum —– and class ———-?
Ans. Chordata & Aves.
- Bitterness in cucumber is due to?
- Bitterness in jute is due to?
- Black arm or bacterial blight of jute is due to?
Ans. Xanthomonas compestris.
|=> Click To Download <=|
|=> IBPS AFO STUDY MATERIAL <=|