General Agriculture One liner Part 4th
All these general agriculture oneliners is very important for all agriculture exams like ibps afo,nabard,rrb so and another exam you will get downloadable PDF link at the end of this General Agriculture One liner Post.
- Alleppey’ is a variety of?
- Allocation of treatments to the different experimental units by a random process?
- Alphanso is a variety of?
- Alternaria blight of mustard is caused by?
Ans. Alternaria brassicae.
- Alternaria blight or leaf spot of sunflower is caused by?
Ans. Alternaria helianthi.
- Alternate forms of a gene?
- Alternate host of black stem rust of wheat in India is ?
Ans. Berberries sp.
- Rhizoctonia bataticola is a disease related to which crop ?
- American Agricultural Scientist who won Nobel Peace Prize in 1970?
Ans. Norman E. Borlaug (Green revolution).
- American/upland/new world cotton is?
Ans. G. hirsutum.
- Amid form of N fertilizer?
- Ammonical fertilizers are not ideal for………….soil ?
- Amount of Water vapour present in a unit volume of air ?
Ans. Absolute humidity.
- Amount of Water vapor present in a kilogram of air?
Ans. Specific humidity.
- Amrapalli is a cross of?
Ans. Dashehari × Neelam.
- Amrit mahal is a ——–breed of cattle?
Ans. Draught breed.
- An acaricide effective agnist all stages of red spider mite and bee mite (Acarapis woodi) is ?
- An aggregation of minute drops of water suspended in the air at higher altitude termed as?
- Agro machinery used for sowing operations?
Ans. Seed Drill.
- An alternate host of rice stem borer ?
Ans. Panicum repens.
- An annual flowering plant is grown throughout the year?
- An appropriate combination of farm enterprises viz., cropping system, livestock, poultry, fisheries, and the means available to the farmer to raise them for increasing profitability is called as?
Ans. Farming system.
- An arbor formed of columns supporting trelliswork on which climbing plants are often trained is known as ?
- An art of growing and training of a plant to a miniature form having a natural look of old age?
- An attention with a sense of concerns focused upon some object?
- An average % of solar radiation reaching to the earth ?
- An average size of rain drop?
Ans.2 mm diameter.
- An earwig predating on Oryctes rhinoceros?
Ans. Cheisoches moris.
- An easy technique of insecticide application in household?
Ans. Aerosol bomb.
- An educational process to bring about desirable changes?
- The respiratory roots are called as?
- An element making a constituent of Vitamin B12 is ?
- An element needed for nodule formation in leguminous crops ?
- An element not essential but useful to rice?
- An element responsible for change in flower colour of Hydrangea is ?
- An energy spending process?
- Degradation of land in arid, semi-arid and dry sub humid areas by human activities and climatic variation?
- An exact genetic replica of a specific gene or an entire organism.?
- An example of a blast sprayer?
Ans. Hand atomizer/ flit pump.
- An example of trap cropping?
Ans. Bhindi around cotton.
- An expression of one gene depends on the presence or absence of another gene in an individual.?
Ans. Epistasis/gene interaction.
- An extension teacher help farmer to attain desirable changes in his ?
- An ideal about the flatness/peakedness of the curve?
- An ideal condition of soil texture for crop growth?
Ans. Medium textured soil.
- An ideal plant for indoor gardening is?
- An important component of the Japanese garden is?
Ans. Water, plants, rocks, etc.
- An important male sterility source of sorghum?
Ans. Tift 60.
- An insecticide with strong contract and fumigant action?
- An inset controlled by male sterilization technique in the South Pacific Island?
Ans. Dacus Cucurbitae.
- An Official document that indicates that plant material has been inspected by the competent authority and found to be free of certain pathogens is termed as ?
Ans. Phytosanitary Certificate.
- An organism capable of causing disease?
- An organism that lives at the expense space of another organism(host) which it does not usually kill is known as?
- An understood information possessed by a person?
- An unwanted plant, growing where it is not desired?
- Anabaena azollae is a ?
- Anabaena is a?
Ans. Blue-Green Algae.
- Anabasine in an alkaloid in ?
- Anaerobic decay of organic matter produces——&——-?
Ans. CO2& Organic acid
- Anaerobic environment in rice soil is responsible for gaseous loss of fertilizer nitrogen by?
- Anakkayam-1,Madakkathara-1, Kanaka, Dhana are varieties of ?
- Angular distance measured from equator is ?
- Animal by-product used to prepare ice cream?
- Annapoorna is a ———-variety of Rice?
Ans. Short duration (95-100 days).
- Annual carnation is propagated by ?
- Annual rainfall of CG ?
- Anther or pollen culture technique is used to obtained?
Ans. Haploid plants.
- Anthracnose of guava is caused by ?
Ans. Collectotrichum psidii.
- Anthracnose/fruit rot/Die back of chilly is caused by?
Ans. Collectotrichum capsici.
- Anthrax in cattle is caused by?
Ans. Bacteria (Bacillus anthracis).
- Anti-cancer property of cabbage is due to?
- Any change in form, structure & appearance of an animal between birth and maturity is referred to as ?
- Any crop or combination of crops is grown for grazing or harvesting for immediate or future feeding to livestock?
Ans. Ley Crops.
- Any organism detrimental to man or his property in causing damage of significant economic importance is called?
Ans. A Pest.
- Any plant in the wrong place is termed?
- Aonla is commercially propagated by ?
Ans. Inarching (softwood grafting).
- Aparajitha & Chandrama are varieties of?
- Apis cerana indica is commonly known as?
Ans. Indian Honeybee.
- Apis Florea is?
Ans. The red dwarf honeybee.
- Apis mellifera (European honey bee) is domesticated in the bee box ?
- Apis mellifera is known as?
Ans. European honeybee or Italian honeybee.
- Apoenzyme + Prosthetic group?
- Apple bowl of India?
Ans. Himachal Pradesh.
- Apple is commercially propagated by ?
Ans. Tongue grafting, shield budding, and Whip budding.
- Application of Bordeaux paste is recommended to control?
Ans. Bud rot in Coconut.
- Applied use of molecular biology and recombinant DNA Technology known as?
- Approach grafting is also known as?
- Approach grafting is practiced in ?
- Arabica & Robusta are varieties of ?
- Arboriculture is the study of?
Ans. Growing trees.
- Peaty soils are generally deficient of?
- ——-are nocturnal Lepidopterans ?
- —————are plants which require very low moisture/rainfall ?
- ————–are Primary macronutrients?
Ans. N, P & K.
- —————————are structures with thick growing shrubs neatly trimmed in the shape of animal, birds.
- ————-are Superior quality cut flowers.
Ans. Extra class.
- ————————are the bio-control agents of water hyacinth.
Ans. Neochetina weevils/Orthogalumna mite.
- ———–are the economic part of Orchids.
- Which are Indian states have maximum usage of herbicides?
Ans. Punjab and Haryana.
- Which is known as ‘SILENT KILLERS’ causing most extensive crop loss among all major pests?
- ——————-are the larvae of Beetles?
Ans. White Grubs.
check free study material for ibps afo
|=> Click To Download <=|
|=> IBPS AFO STUDY MATERIAL <=|