General Agriculture One liner Part 3rd
All these general agriculture oneliner is very important for all agri exams like ibps afo,nabard,rrb so and other exam you will get downloadable PDF link in the end of this General Agriculture One liner Post.
- A single cross (A x B) x OP variety ?
Ans. Double top cross.
- A single DNA molecule condensed into a compact structure in vivo by complexing with accessory histones or histone-like proteins.?
- A single gene affecting more than one character/governing multiple traits?
- A single practice demonstration used to show method of sowing ?
Ans. Method demonstration.
- A situation in which a crop needs more of a given nutrient yet has shown no deficiency symptoms ?
Ans. Hidden Hunger.
- A small, published book consisting of 24 to 48 pages ?
- A soil having more sodium salt, more than 8.5 PH and 15 ESP ?
Ans. Alkali soil.
- A soil with pH value 4.7 can be termed as?
- A statement of situation, objectives, problems and solutions?
- A specific way adopted by the communicator to communicate his message effectively so that whole message is understood by maximum number of audience.?
Ans. Treatment of message.
- A substance used for artificial rain stimulation?
Ans. AgI/dry ice.
- A system of tillage in which organic residues are not inverted into the soil and used as a protective cover against erosion and evaporational losses of soil moisture?
Ans. Conservation tillage or stubble mulch tillage.
- A systematic display of models, specimens, charts, real objects and any informative materials.?
- A tall pea plant (DD) and a tall pea plant (Dd) have what in common?
- A technique to rejuvenate unproductive and senile cashew trees?
Ans. Top working.
- A thin layer of meristematic cells located between phloem and xylem ?
- A time-based market basically for perishable goods?
Ans. Short period market.
- A trangenic plant containing genes from both potato and tomato plants ?
- A typical climacteric fruit is
- A transparent picture or photograph in an individual mount, projected through slide projector?
- A typical distinguishable character of an Acuminata banana is ?
Ans. Pseudostem colour.
- A typical hopper burn in rice is caused by feeding of ?
- A variety of mango used for pulp extraction for soft drinks ?
- A variety produced by crossing in all combinations a number of lines that
combine well each other?
Ans. Synthetic variety.
- A variety produced by mixing the seeds of several phenotypically outstanding lines (varieties)?
Ans. Composite variety.
- A vertical section of soil through all its horizons?
Ans. Soil Profile.
- A weather abnormality form is ?
- A weather condition over a given region during a longest period.?
- A weed causes off flavour in wheat flour?
Ans. Wild rice.
- A weed used for rope making ?
Ans. Thatch grass.
- A working soil sample weighs ?
- A x B = F1?
Ans. Single cross hybrid .
- A young cucumber suitable for pickling?
- Flowering Setting Hormone is ?
- A+B+C horizons together called as ?
- A+B+Parent material is referred to as?
- AAY means ?
Ans. Antyodaya Anna Yojana .
- Ability of a plant cell to grow & develop to a complete plant is called?
- Abiotic environment does not include?
- Abnormal leaf fall of Rubber normally occurs in period.
- Abnormal leaf fall (Phytophthora palmivora) is a fungal disease of ?
- About 50-75% of soil erosion by wind is carried out by ?
- Abscisic acid is synthesized from ?
Ans. Actively growing points.
- Absorbed of water against a concentration gradient by using energy released from respiration is called as ?
Ans. Active absorption.
- Acalypha , Hibiscus , Ixora are ?
Ans. Ornamental shrubs.
- Acarapis mite infests ?
- Acaricides are those pesticides which can kill ?
- According to Beufort’s scale winds are classified into?
- According to IISS, the particle size of course sand?
Ans.2 – 0.2 mm.
- According to NBSSLUP, Agro Ecological Regions in India are ?
- According to Planning Commission, Agro Climatic Zones in India are ?
- Acid present in ant ?
Ans. Formic acid.
- Acidic soils have more—–ions & less– —-ions?
Ans. H+& OH-.
- Acidity % in pineapple fruit is favoured increased by ?
- Acid-saline soils have a pH range of ?
Ans.3 to 5.
- Science, production and study of grapes?
- Active ingredient present in Bael ?
- Actual quantity of water held by a certain quantity of air is called ?
Ans.Absolute Humidity (g/m3).
- Adams fig?
- Adiantum & Nephrolepis are ?
- Adsali sugarcane crop planted during the months ?
Ans. July–August (16-18 month).
- Adult Lepidopterans like—– are pests of crops?
Ans. Fruit moths.
- Advent of Green Revolution was in ?
Ans. late 1960.
- Aerobic organisms require gaseous——-for their activity ?
- African payal (salvinia) is biologically controlled by?
Ans. Cyrtobagous weevils.
- Weed control in pea crop recommended herbicide is ?
- AGMARK full form ?
Ans. Agriculture Produce(Grading & Marketing) Act.
- AGMARK Act was passed in ?
Ans. Agricultural Marketing Information Network.
- Agricultural Technology Information Centre (ATIC), first started at ?
Ans. New delhi in- 1998-99 (by ICAR).
- Agriculture growth rate target for 11th five year plan is ?
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited is a public sector undertaking has its headquarters at ?
Ans. New Delhi (2002).
- Agriculture sector provides employment to % of country’s workforce ?
Ans.42.38 % (2019).
- Agriculture Universities established granted by ?
Ans. Land Grant College.
- Agroforestry is a form of ?
Ans. Multiple cropping.
- Agromet observations are taken twice daily at ?
Ans.7 & 14 hrs LMT.
- Agromet observatories in Agricultural Universities are normally ?
Ans. B type.
- Agronomical measures are adopted only where land slope is?
- “Agronomy” word is derived from words?
Ans. Greek (agros+nomos).
- Agrostology’ is the study of ?
Ans. Fodder grasses.
- Jai Jawan Jai Kisan Jai Vigyan was a slogan given by ?
Ans. Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- Air layering is also called ?
- Air layering is practiced in ?
Ans. Jasmine/Hibiscus/Guava/Cashew/ Sapota.
- Air layering was first practiced in ?
- Air temperature, humidity, pressure, wind speed & direction in the upper atmosphere is measured by ?
- Air layering is mostly used in ?
- Aiswarya is a————variety of Rice ?
Ans. Medium duration (120-125 days), suitable for kharif and rabi season.
- Akiochi disease is caused by ?
- Alachlor, Butachlor and Propanil belong to the chemical group ?
- Albedo of grass is ?
- Albizzia is a?
Ans. Ornamental shade tree.
- Alkaline soil is also called as ?
Ans. Solanetz and Black alkali.
- Alkaline soils have more—–ions & less- —–ions ?
Ans. OH- & H+.
- Alkaloid content present in sorghum leaves ?
Ans. HCN (Dhurin alkaloid).
- All actual expenses in cash and kind incurred in production by owner operator ?
- All India Soil and Land Use Survey Head Quarters is located at ?
Ans. IARI New delhi.
- All insecticides are pesticides, but not all pesticides are insecticides”. whether the above statement is True/False ?
- All the populations of the different species living and interacting in the same ecosystem?
- All weather phenomena (i.e. Rain, fog, frost, clouds) occur in the zone of ?
- Allahabad Safeda & Lucknow-49 are varieties of?
check free study material for ibps afo
|=> Click To Download <=|
|=> IBPS AFO STUDY MATERIAL <=|